~Six- Beautiful ~

Y/n POV:

Today was the day...the day of the date. Camilo said he would pick me up at 3:30 its 2:00 right now. I am trying to find an outfit that is pretty but comfy. I looked and looked but nothing. After a little more searching i looked at the time 2:30, i know that it sounds like a lot of time but i need like 100 years to get ready. I started to look faster and FINALLY find an outfit that is simple but elegant.

( ignore the flowers )I looked at the time and it read 3:00 i quickly brushed my hair and but a little bush on and i have 20 minutes to spare

I looked at the time and it read 3:00 i quickly brushed my hair and but a little bush on and i have 20 minutes to spare. I decide to put a pretty straw hat in my hair i pack a back with a red rose, hair brush, and a couple more items. I look at the time and realize that its 3:30 i sit in the living room waiting for Camilo to show up. After a couple moments of waiting i hear a knock at the door i rush to open it and i see Camilo holding a bouquet of pink,purple and red roses. He hands the bouquet to me and I smile at him and say.
" Awe now i feel bad i only got you this." I opened my bag and brought out my red rose. He blushed and I gave him the rose. Camilo reaches his hand out for mine and says,
" Ill lead the way beautiful." I blushed and held his hand. He took me to a beautiful flower valley with a picnic already set up.

 He took me to a beautiful flower valley with a picnic already set up

( something like that )

I looked at Camilo in complete awe. He did all of this for me..i looked at Camilo and he signaled for me to sit down so i did. Camilo sat down next to me. I looked at him and said, " Camilo you didn't have to do all of this.." i held his hand and held it tight. He looked back at me and said
" It was nothing really, i just had my family help." He interlocked our hands. I blushed a little
" So your family knows that you asked me out?" I said. He nodded, " Good because i told my family that you asked me out." We started eating when all of a sudden we heard rustling in a bush nearby. We both stood up and went towards the bush. The rustling became louder and Camilo hid behind he i laughed at his actions. I looked through the bush and saw something small and furry. I picked it up and saw that it was it a little doggie!

 I picked it up and saw that it was it a little doggie!

( it doesn't have to be an Australian Shepard )

" Aweee~ look Camilo its a little doggie!" I said. Camilo peaked from behind and looked at the dog. He pet the dog and asked me
" Is it a boy or a girl?" I checked and it was a boy alright..
" Its a boy..what should i name him?" Camilo shrugged. " Know what i think ill name him Camilo junior ." Camilo grabbed Camilo junior out of my hands and said, " We'll call him junior for short." I smiled and nodded. When we sat back down Camilo asked me, " Will your parents let you keep junior?" I shrugged. Hopefully my parents will let me keep him. The rest of the date i gave all my attention to junior. Camilo looked jealous of Junior and when he walked me home he did the unexpected.....he KISSED ME! I turned red like a tomato and Camilo said his goodbyes and walked back to his house. Now i just need to ask my parents if i can keep Junior..