~Eighteen- Hide! ~

"Is that the book..?" My mom said. We all looked at each other wondered who was gonna tell her.
" Fine, I'll tell her.." Said Mirabel. After a lot of explaining my mom just stood there. When she was about to speak we heard a big fat whale- I mean Natalia bang on the door.
" I KNOW YOU ARE ALL IN THERE! YOU CANT HIDE IN THERE FOREVER!" She kept banging on the door and she had tried to open the door but thankfully, it was locked.
" Hide! I'll answer the door but stay hidden!" My mom whisper-yelled (does that make sense??) When all scattered like a bunch of ants and hid.
When my mom answered the door Natalia immediately put on an innocent act and said, " Oh! It's just you.., are the other kids in there or is it just you in there?"
"It's just me, the kids went up to the mountains, why do you ask?" Natalia tried to think of an excuse and after a moment she said,
" I just wanna hang out with them! It's been a while since we all hung out together." My mom kept talking to Natalia until she eventually left.
" Ok, you guys can come out now." We all left our hiding spots and I asked my mom
" When are we gonna use the book again..?" She shrugged and went to look out the window.
" Well, I'm gonna tell your father and then we'll discuss a day." She said, walking up stairs. I decided to get some gum and when I pulled out the gum pack, EVERYBODY SAID
"Can I have some?" I looked at them all with a 'Ive had enough with all of you' look. I dropped the gum packet on the table and walked away with my hands up in surrender. They all looked at me confused but took the gum anyways. When I walked back into the living room I picked but Junior and cradled him like a baby.
I played around with Junior for about five more minutes until Antonio's jaguar, Parce laid down next to me, wanting to play with Junior. I laughed and put Junior with Parce. I watched them play and stated to laugh, Junior is tiny compared to Parce.
" So, what now?" Mirabel said. I shrugged.
" Can't we just like take a day off?" Camilo whined, everyone laughed. Although we all wanted a day off, we had to make sure that Natalia and Fernando would back off.
We all decided to just relax for the rest of the day but still keep watch. After a while of spending time in my house we all went it for a walk through town. We kept our guard up just in case Natalia or Fernando would sneak up on us.
When we were in the middle of our walk when Fernando suddenly jumped in front of us and said
"Don't move! Don't even think of running either!" ...was this guy joking? It was just him no backup no nothing. We could run, he wasn't even armed. We all just looked at each other and we were all thinking the same thing.
"3...2...1!" I yelled. When i counted one everybody immediately ran in different directions. Fernando was confused and he decided on to follow...ME OUT OF EVERYBODY ELSE HE CHOSE ME.
I ran all the way to town center and I decided to throw him off by making a sharp turn and it worked, I made sure that Fernando was gone until I met up with the others a block from my house.
" Well, I'm pretty sure we can all agree that, that was unexpected.." Mirabel said. We all nodded in agreement. We walked back to my house and kept our guard up even more then before.
Well, that was weird, anyways it was sunset so the Madrigals had to leave for dinner. We all said our farewells and would never expect of what had happened that same night...

A/n! If there is any typos or grammatical mistakes please tell me! I'm also gonna try to get my regular chapter publishing schedule back on track so chapters might be coming sooner.