~Seventeen- Chill out Natalia... ~

" Y/N HERNANDEZ!" Natalia yelled. Everybody around be immediately started to try and walk away.
" Yes, that would be me.." I said. Honestly, I was kinda scared, Natalia is insane..I heard that when someone embarrassed her in front of like-half the town and then the next day that girl had a broken arm.
" You..You have ruined my life the moment you walked into town, YOU have made every single day MISERABLE for me, YOU are the reason why I want to-RIP MY HAIR OUT RIGHT NOW!" She yelled. I just stared at her with widened eyes and stayed silent.
      " Chill out Natalia.." I said. I didn't know how to feel, sad, angry, scared?
     " Chill out? You want me to CHILL OUT?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!" ( Ha ha ha get the reference? Oh my god I'm amazing..) " You have token my one and only chance to be happy by just existing. I was in love with Camilo but then YOU came along and started to hang out with him everyday. And then BOOM! You guys are dating..that's why I took your book. I wanted to see how you would be in MY shoes." Natalia said. I just stood there, what was I supposed to do? Give her a hug? Yea, no. Well what I was about to do is kinda like a hug..I had the feeling that Natalias was about to do something drastic and then I looked down and saw that she had a knife..Not even a second later I tackled her to the ground and yanked the knife out of her hand.
" What were you gonna use this for Natalia?" I said, looking at the knife. Everybody's eyes widened in shock. Before anybody could say anything I got off Natalia and ran behind Camilo. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Luisa green the book and she said.
" *Cough*- Plan B guys *Cough*" We then all slowly started to back up towards an exit and when we all get to an exit I yell
" NOW!" And right after I saw that everybody runs out of the house and towards the town center. When we all arrive there we look around to see if Natalia or Fernando are nearby.
" Luisa, you have the book right?" Valentina said. Luisa nodded and held out the book. I genes it out of her hand and carefully opened it and looked through the pages.
" Man, I haven't seen this beaut in a while.." I said.
" Do you guys think that Natalia and Fernando are gone by now?" Mirabel said.
" I mean, they have to it's been like 10 minutes." Alejandra said. When then all agreed to make our way back to my house and we started to make our way there. When we arrived we carefully peaked inside, nobody was inside. We all went inside and just sat down to relax.
" What now?" I said. When Valentina was about to speak my mom came downstairs and said.
" Is that the book..?" Welp, this is gonna be like telling someone your life story..

A/n: I'm so sorry that I haven't published a chapter in so long it's just that I have writers block but I'm fighting through it!