~Five- So then it's a date right? ~

Y/n POV:

After i went into my room and sat at my desk next to my window with a view of a beautiful valley. I then saw Camilo walk into my room. He looked like he was hiding something from me. But what could it be ?

Camilo POV:

I walked into y/n's room and she gazed at me and looked back out the window. Little did she know that today i was gonna ask her out today even though I've only properly meet her yesterday. I grab a chair and sit next to her. I think she knew that something was up with me because she asked me, " Camilo is something wrong? You look a bit off.." After she said that i decided i should make a move on her. I pretended to yawn and stretch but i put my arm around her. I feel her tense up and i look at her face and see thats a a dark crimson red color. After a moment i feel her head on my shoulder, i gather up enough courage to finally ask her.
"Hey uhm y/n?" She looks up at me, raising an eyebrow. " I was wondering if you would like to go on a picnic or something-you done have to b-but i would appreciate it if you said yes.." she looked at me with wide eyes but it soon turned into a warm smile i was so worried for her answer but then she said.
" Awee~ Camilo of course ill say yes." She sat up and hugged me i was token by surprise but i hugged back.
" So then it's a date right?" She nodded vigorously. I laughed a little, when i was about to say something when my mother said.
" Camilo!! We're leaving hijo!"
" Ok ama! Ill be there in a sec!" I yelled back. Y/n hugged me goodbye and right before i left she kissed my cheek
" Adios Camilo." I looked back at her and winked she blushed a deep red and shook her head playfully she closed the door and i made my way home. Dolores walked up to me and said,
" I heard that you have a date with Y/n, thought of when you're gonna take her out." She kept nudging me playfully. I shooed her arm away and made my way to the house. ( a little time skip brought to you by me being lazy )
When i was in bed all i could think about was y/n, of where and when I would take her out. What would my family react if y/n and i were actually dating, how would HER family react to me and her dating? Ill figure it out soon-that is if we do actually start dating, hopefully that happens...

A/n : sorry the chapters have been kinda short but today i had a LOT of homework today.. but ill try and make longer chapters tomorrow but idk anyways hope you enjoy the story so farrrrr bye byeeeeeeeeee