ii. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

As if taking multiple pictures with carrying their bags, that they then gave to Alexander, wasn't bad enough, the trio then had to take a picture with every attending, as they introduced their selves and shook hands

As if taking multiple pictures with carrying their bags, that they then gave to Alexander, wasn't bad enough, the trio then had to take a picture with every attending, as they introduced their selves and shook hands. Then, it was even more shoots with the Headmaster, taking different positions, turning different ways, finding better lighting. Perfect, it had to be perfect and natural all at once. But just as before, perfect and natural were not even remotely similar.

Vera walked in front of Wilhelm slightly, Erik slightly before her. The doors to the main hall opened, the chatter of the students of Hillerska got louder as their eyes set upon the royal family. Erik and August smiled , Vera had given a few waves, but after all the pictures, wasn't in the mood to be overly friendly. Wilhelm didn't even try, and Vera wished she could be like him. The Queen was extra hard on Vera, always making sure she'd been overly kind to others, never dropping her smile, faking it until the very end. For whatever reason, it was different for her then it had been for the boys. Yes, they still had things expect of them and followed strict guidance, but they weren't nearly as control and restricted as Vera was.

"Do you think they're looking at me or you more?" Vera whispered to Wilhelm as they sat down, a flashy smirk across her face. The pair turned to look back at a group of girls, all looking their way and clearly whispering about them.

Wilhelm looked her way with a half grin. "Maybe Erik."

"You're probably right." Vera nodded her head, looking forward again as the choir walked out upon the small steps. Felice, a girl Wilhelm age that they saw when they were young, lit up at the sight of him with a quick wave. He smiled back, giving his own wave. Felice then tried to wave at Vera, making the blonde look over her shoulder in confused.

"Oh my god, turn back around." August spoke quickly. "She's waving at you."

Vera then looked back in Felices direction, going to wave back but already found she'd looked away.

"Do you know her?" August asked the pair, leaning in between Wilhelm and Erik.

"Well, we-we went to the same Pre-School." Wilhelm nodded slightly.

"She's Poppe Ehrencrona's daughter, right?" Erik asked, looking at them.

"That's right." August exhaled deeply. "Felice Ehrencrona. I'm gonna marry her."

Vera gave a loud snort, getting a look of disbelief from the ones their mother sent along with them to the school. Vera put a hand over her mouth. "Sorry."

"Did I say something funny?" August asked, grinning slightly at her out burst.

"Just didn't expect you to say such a thing." Vera shook her head, face red in embarrassment at the looks of shame she had received from the pig like laugh. "She's your girlfriend?"

"Well, no. Not yet." August shook his head.

"You'll have to stop sleeping around if you're gonna marry her." Erik laughed in his direction.