[ iii ]

"Tonight," Draco started. "I am going to teach you how to fold a heart."

Harry swallowed and nodded.

Draco chuckled. "Are you nervous, Harry?"

"A little, what if my heart looks crooked and bent-"

"Hey," Draco placed his hand over Harry's. "I can always teach you again, Harry. Just try to follow closely, okay?"

Harry took a deep breath. "Okay, I'll try."

Draco smiled lightly and started guiding him step by step.

After about thirty minutes, Harry had managed to fold a perfect blue coloured heart.

"See? You did it," Draco said, proud of his teaching skills.

"I couldn't have done it without you, Draco," Harry replied, profusely grateful to the blond for being so patient with him.

"I know I'm an excellent teacher, Potter," he smirked.

Silence hung in the air for a few minutes.

"Uh- We are allowed to go to Hogsmeade this weekend."

"I know, Harry. And I do not appreciate that change of topic," Draco remarked.

"You're an excellent teacher," Harry's voice was laced with sarcasm. "Do you want to- uh- head out this Saturday?"

Draco furrowed his eyebrows, confused. "Head out to where?"

Harry buried his face in his hands. "To the place I talked about earlier," he muttered.

Realisation hit Draco and he smirked. "Did you just ask me out?"

Harry blushed and looked at anywhere but Draco. "No, we are going as friends."

Draco nodded, his signature smirk still plastered on his face. "Yeah right, friends."