[ x ]

"Why am I the one carrying the food, Harry?" Draco whined in frustration.

The other boy laughed. "Draco, how heavy can four treacle tarts be?"

"Too heavy."

After another five minutes of trudging up the stairs, they reached their destination: the astronomy tower.

Panting, both boys sat down a few inches in front of the balcony, trying to regain their composures.

"Care to remind me why we're here again?" Draco asked, glaring at Harry.

"The full moon, what else?"

Draco sat up straight and pointed an accusing finger at Harry.

"You're saying you woke me up from my beauty sleep just to watch the full moon at two in the morning?"

Harry just laughed at how dramatic his boyfriend was.

The faint movement of the clouds in the dark sky could be seen if one squints their eyes hard enough. The crisp clear air caused Harry to shiver.

This didn't go unnoticed by Draco and he threw his black leather cloak to Harry, starling him.

"What a Hufflepuff," Harry commented as he wrapped the cloak around his shoulders.

"Shut up before I take it back."

They sat in silence, eating treacle tarts.

"It'll be Christmas soon," Draco spoke, turning his head to look to Harry. 

"We could Apparate into the city to watch the lights," Harry suggested, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Deal."