[ vi ]

"You two have been spending a lot of time together," Ron remarked, earning a glare from Hermione.

They were sitting beside one another at the Gryffindor table while Harry and Draco were opposite them.

"Yeah," Draco swung his arm over Harry's shoulder, starling him. 

Harry was casting spells on the paper crane he had folded a few hours ago to make it levitate in the air.

"Is this friendship or..." Hermione trailed off.

Draco smirked and glanced at Harry, as if Draco was telling him to play along with whatever he was plotting.

Ron looked incredulous. "Harry, you're dating him?"

"Yeah, he's quite handsome," Harry responded.

Ron blinked at his best friend before standing up and grabbing Hermione's hand. "We have to go to the library for homework."

 They waited till the two were out of earshot and burst out laughing.

"When you get back to the Gryffindor common room, you should tell Ronald that we had a snogging session," Draco suggested. "I would love for him to create a mental image of it, it'll haunt him forever."

"You really are an idiot."

a/n:
im really sorry for just disappearing all of a sudden, i haven't been writing a lot since 2022 started and i don't have the time to anymore because of school

i dont know when the next update would be but thank you for all the support this fic has been getting <3.