MOM?!

Don't mind what the picture says but that is what Amara (top) and Eiko ( bottum) look like.

I was in a dark place humid and a faint sent of magic. I heard rustling towards my left and spun around to find nothing. I searched and searched every where for her. For anyone. Finally I gave up to hear a cry of pain and agony. That's when I saw her standing there lifeless like she was there but wasn't. That's when I jumped up like a bolt of electricity had hit me. "MOM!!" "Mom?" Said my best friends Amara (unfading) and Eiko (splendid child)as it seems I woke them in the middle of the night. We were in my house for the night so we would be ready for the big day to come. They would be joining fairytail.
I wasn't that excited about it because I would be leaving my best friends behind. I would go with them but I can't stand to look at mages without getting emotional. The only people I could stand to look at were my best friends Eiko and Amara. They were always there for me even when I rejected them. I always tried to push them away but they always came back for me.
" Hey Kumiko can u help us with getting every thing ready for the morning?" Asked Amara. " Yeah sure no prob. it's not like it's 1:38 am and I have a thousand bags under my eyes." I said with a hint of sarcasm still in the air. " Ok, ok me and Eiko do it ourselves." " Look I'm sorry but you know how I feel about the subject of magic." I said with a lot of hatred in my voice. Amara gave me a sympathetic smile 😌 then turned around to check her bag one last time for every thing she needed which was literally everything that she owned. aka 109 things. Unlike Amara Eiko actually packed lightly with only about 20 thing total.
"AHHH!!" Screamed Eiko. "We've only got 4 hours and 20 min. to get there!" We all panicked and rushed out side the door after grabbing everything needed. Well you see... It was now 3:59 and I lived in the woods isolated from everyone especially mages. It takes about 3 hours to get to Magnolia and about and about a hour to get to the train station leaving us about 17 min. to do whatever we wanted seeing as though the train comes at 7:20.
4 hours later
We made it in time with 5 min. to spare. We used this time to tell each other goodbye and everything. The train finally came and they left, leaving me all by myself.
Me: who wants to do the disclaimer?
Silence...
Me: I will say this one more time. Who the HELL wants to do the disclaimer! (Death glare)
Both: I DO!!!
Me: Ok Amara
Amara:AngelDragoneel does not own anyone but me, Eiko, and herself (Kumiko) and other OC's.

Pls help me out I can't think of a boys name for her crush so pls give me some Ideas I am stuck. 😢