Her

When they got in the room I had already disappeared and was teleported in front of a beautiful purple and silver scaled dragon who's left eye was a light blue-green while the left eye was hot pink and she had crimson red music notes on her body. "hello my dear," boomed the dragon said in a sweet melodic bold voice. "You have grown quite nicely since the last I saw you," she said with a smile but at the end it turned into a smirk I guess because seeing how confused I was and how really dumb I looked. I was just able to say a small hi and took a small step backwards. "My name is Rias, Rias Gremory, the music dragon in this form," she said before transforming into a beautiful woman around 5'8 with long crimson red hair and light blue-green eyes. (I will have a photo of her later) and she had black demon wings. "And in this form I am the Princess of all demons and the King of the Gremory Estate."  Awesome," was all I could muster out. "Now ever since you were born I have always been inside of you. You are the reason I was made. Until you need me I will stay here unless I am in need somewhere else," She said before turning around to leave, "Ohh, I almost forgot." She then snapped her finger and 5 people came from a magic circle. "this is Issei Hyoudou, Asia Argento, Akeno Himegina, Koneko Toujou, and Yuto Kiba." She said pointing to a boy with light brown hair and medium brown eyes, a girl with long blonde hair and olive green eyes, a girl with long black hair that went to the floor in a high ponytail and purple eyes, another girl with shoulder length white hair and yellow eyes, and lastly a boy with short golden hair that stopped in the middle of his chin and shoulders. "there is one more named Gasper Bloody but he's not here right now so that'll have to wait until later. Now all you have to do is to call their name and they will come. If no one comes in 15 seconds then call someone else, but if no one comes than call upon me and you only call upon one of us if Crystal or Sirinity can't help." "How did yo-" she cut me off. " Remember I have been inside of you all this time, and don't tell anyone about anyone of us." With that everyone disappeared and I shot up out of my bed with a major headache and sweat trickling down my face. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ok that was a super short chapter but my computer is almost dead and I don't feel like charging it right now and wattpad has been messing up so I'm not taking the chance of it deleting so I'm just gonna post this so here it goes. And I would appreciate it if all of you would go check out my other story on my new account and the story is called Demon wolf hybrids and Priests so please go check it out.