Kumiko's answer

(Flash back)
"And I say sorry too Kumiko. Eiko and I tried to stop them but..." Amara said. " they want you to meat master and the nicest girl we have there at Fairytail to see if you would even consider joining it." Eiko said finishing Amara's sentence...
(End of flash back)
Kumiko's POV
"I...i don't know what to say I mean. I would love to but you know my past with mages and I only trust a few mages." I said.
"Well who all do you know?"asked Natsu. "Well I know team Natsu, Mira, Lisanna, Elfman, Makarov, a girl named Levy who uses Script magic, another girl named Bisca who uses gun magic, a boy named Al who also knows gun magic. I met them both about 5 min before I met Mira. I know another girl named Cana who uses card magic. And four more people. (Sorry guys I just love these people she has to know them) A girl named Yukino she uses celestial magic. A boy named Sting who is the Light Dragonslayer. Another boy named Rouge who is the Dark Dragonslayer. And a boy named Freed who uses Dark Écriture, Darkness Magic, Jutsu Shiki, enchantments, and uses a sword. And yep that's all." I finished looking at everyone's dumbfounded faces. "Huh, what's the matter?" I asked curious.
"Wait you mean to tell me that you know..."Makarov started. "Bisca..." Natsu. "Al..." Lucy. "Cana..." Erza. "Yukino..." Gray. "Sting..." Happy. "Rouge..." Mira. "Freed..." Charle. "and Levy!!!!???" Yelled Wendy.
"Yes and sorry I know you knew I knew all those people but Freed. Again sorry for not telling you." I said sheepishly towards Crystal.
"That's besides the point. You mean to say that most of the mages you know are in our guild and all of them you know we all know about!!?" Screamed Natsu right in my ear. "OWWW" I screamed back. "And wait you know them and they are in your guild and I know who you are talking about cause Rouge, Yukino, And Sting along with Lector and Frosch are in Sabertooth. But I didn't know the rest were in Fairytail. Although they are doesn't mean I am going to join I will think about it."
"Ok" everyone grumbled in sync.
"But I will consider it on one condition." I said smiling.
"Yes!" Mira shouted excitedly.
"That you bring all of the people I just named that includes Lisanna, Elfman, Rouge, Yukino, Sting, Lector, Frosch, oh and did I mention Minerva?" I said/asked.
Every one looked at me with their mouths on the ground.
"Aww but I don't wanna go over there." Natsu whined. Erza was death glaring him to shut up and to do it which made me laugh.
After our convo. we just sat, ate, talked about random things, and laughed. About two hours later I went home along with everyone but Makatov who said he was going back to the guild to make sure nothing was broken or that no one destroyed a city. I was freaked out from that but let it go. We all were about half way there since we were walking it took longer but I was ahead of every one else with Crystal until we stopped to feel the presence of him. Crystal started growling not knowing who it was as we turned around facing him. She kept growling even though she knew he was a friend. Ialready knew who it was so I started walking forward until I came a foot away from the figure. Crystal was growling way louder this time that even the other group was able to hear her.
(Other group)
"What's that all about?" Asked Lucy. "Idk but it sounds like they came across a Mage they don't know," Amara said frantically running their way.
(Back with Kumiko and the two)
Kumiko's POV
I smiled happily at 'Kayden' while hugging him. That was until he pushed me away with his magic. I stumbled backwards falling on my butt. I got back up and tried to touch him but he would slap my hand away. Then just as the other group got their they saw him slap me.
(Other group)
Natsu's POV
I saw Kumiko getting slapped and that outraged me. I was about to run up and beat the hell out of the person until Crystal beat me to it biting and clawing at him. "NOO STOP IT DON'T HURT HIM!!" I heard someone scream. Then I noticed it was Kumiko herself yelling while holding her left cheek.
Crystal immediately obeyed and crouched down beside her in a protective way growling.
(Eiko, Mira, and Amara's POV)
*oh my gosh I can't believe Kayden just slapped her* they thought at the same time.
(Crystal's POV)
*I don't care if he one of her best friends I am going to rip him to shreds. But something feels off about him* I said to myself while growling protectively.
(Last POV I think. Kumiko)
I was looking at him for a while with tears streaming down my face. I then noticed that the group was staring at us waiting for the next move but Natsu, and Erza were enraged along with Mira but she had shock and worry in her emotions along with Eiko and Amara. Once I looked back at Kayden I saw that he was about to punch me but it was to late and luckily it wasn't as hard as he could or my jaw would've been broken. I fell down on the ground and looked at Kayden who had worry, guilt, and sorrow in his eyes and he was reaching out to me. "NO STOP!!" I screeched at him. That's when I saw it his eyes change from his usual life full once to dull eyes back and forth. I then realised that he was being controlled. I'm guessing Crystal saw this too as she had stopped growling for a second but continued but way louder. "Tell Eiko and Amara this through telepathy." I said to her. She just nodded and sent the message to them through the mind link we 4 shared. Once his eyes changed for the last time they were dull and lifeless.
________________________
Aww poor Kayden and Kumiko I feel so bad for them anyways the next chapter should be up either next week or the week after that cause this week I'm going camping with my family so yeah. And wish me luck cause I'm very allergic to Mosquitos so yeah and I don't know if we have big spray 😭 anyways yay I have written the longest chapter I have ever written 1010 words for this chapter and that doesn't include the A/N here.

Me:happy your turn for disclaimer

Happy:aye Maylene-fish doesn't own Fairytail only her OCs. Is that it?

Me:aye WAIT WHAT WHY AM I EATING FISH!!!? AND HAPPY YOU DONT CALL ME MAYLENE-FISH NOR MAY-FISH NO FISH YOU GOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!?

Happy: aye May-fish *laughs uncontrollably with the others*

Me: aye, aye, aye, I can just delete tall from this book and any other books or include y'all but make it to where y'all are the weakest guild there is

All: *shuts up*

Me: *smirks*