The Power pt. 2

I thought that this song would go good with this chapter because she keeps passing out and everything and to the ones who haven't seen her in so many years. If it doesn't show up it was see you again by wiz khalifa

Ok so there will be a part 3 to this so hold on and pls bear with me I am only an 11 year old writing for fun and trying to please u and that's hard cause I hate it when people think badly about things that I do. Cause I'm very insecure. So please bear with me and pls send a shout out to other people on your books to check out mine it would really mean a lot to me.

________________________________________________

Natsu POV

When i went into the house i didn't feel anything so i kept walking. The first light switch I came to i tried to turn it on but it didn't work so i went to the basement. When i got there it started to get a bit hot and the farther down I went the hotter it got. When i reached the bottom I was burning up so I investigated a little more and found the heat source right in the middle of the room. But it was getting to hot for me so i went out of the house. When i got out I told them what had happened.

Present time Kumiko POV

I kept hearing faint voices that was when i started coming too. I opened my eyes to see a pair of dark brown almost black eyes. I instantly knew it was Erza. I guess she didn't notice I was awake because she just kept watching Natsu talk. She kept shifting me in her arms so I just started to get down thinking I was getting heavy for her.

Erza POV

After i shifted Kumiko in my arms for a bit from getting bored of just standing around all day I felt movement in my arms and looked down to se her getting down. Once she touched the ground she fell. That caught everyone's attention seeing as they all turned to look at her.

Kumiko POV

I felt all eyes on me and felt a bit embarrassed so I just covered my face from the face of earth. * I wish. Anyways
once everyone was done watching me they started asking me if I was alright, and how long had been awake. "First of all no more questions. Second of all yes I am alright. and Third of all I have been awake for about 10 min."

A/N

So there will be a lot of switching POV in this chapter just to tell you and it may or may not get a bit confusing on who's talking so sorry if it does. and yay I'm fianlly updating.

??? POV

'Finally, I have been awakened. Ugh I have been down here since July 7, X777

Kumiko POV

"Shit," I mumbled as I started feeling light headed. 'what's wrong with me?' That's when i saw the ground rising towards me really fast or was I falling towards the ground. Who knows. That's when I felt stiff hard muscles so I guess this is Elfman. "Did y'all not just hear or feel that?" They all just looked at me like I was crazy. Well except Natsu, Sting, and Rouge who i am just now noticing on the ground as well. But they don't have it as bad as me. 'Come to the basement'. Said a faint voice in my head.I looked at everyone again but I guess no one heard it as they were all just helping up the three baboons. I suddenly felt life less. I mean yeah I'm still on conscious but I'm not controlling my body. (No idea if y'all get it but think of when Kumiko was being controlled by the Dark Priestess to shoot and kill Inuyasha.) I just started to walk towards my front door but once I got in there it wasn't hot anymore. Well to me at least. When they started calling my name and trying to come and get me they immediately had to step out except for Natsu, Rouge, and Sting, who felt just fine.

Rouge POV

All of a sudden I just saw Angel (every one of her best friends have their own nicknames for her. I just forgot to do the nicknames for the others when it was in their POV cause i was in a hurry and to lazy to think of one lol) walking into her house and I got scared when I grabbed her arm and turned her around there was no life in her eyes. By then everyone was trying to go in but it was to hot. Except for us three dragon slayers. We decided that we weren't going to stop her seeing as it's impossible so we just followed her. When we got close to the basement all three of us couldn't go through like there was a barrier. But Angel just walked right through like it wasn't even there. After like 3 min we felt this humongous surge of magic energy and its source was the basement.

Precious POV (me)

All three boys were yelling for Kumiko (Luna is her nick name for me just in case you see this on here in my POV and I know it should just be Kumiko for me but sometimes I feel very lazy so sorry if it ever confuses you) while the mages outside were yelling for all four of them as they felt it too. everyone in Magnolia just looked up at what they were doing as they all felt it too. Even master felt it and had the feeling of worry surge over him, though he just ignored it seeing no danger near them.

Kumiko POV ,In basement

I could see every thing that was going on around me but I still couldn't control my body. When I got down to the bottom of the basement I saw a pedestal that had a dark purple (February birth stone) gem on it that had faded icy blue swirls on it going to the left and faded white ones going to the right, and i saw a small black object in it though I couldn't tell what it was. When I touched it I had control of my body again. But then I saw an egg that was next to the pedestal and it was white with faded light purple going to the left and faded icy blue swirls going to the right. (sorry I just love faded icy blue and purple even if it doesn't look good on the base color.) I picked up the egg and it started cracking. It scared me and I dropped it making it bust open. And that's when I saw it it was the chibi version of Luke f-ing Hemmings. (lol I wish) No it was a small exceed that was pitch black with purple markings and had white grey wings with blue. Its right eye is gold and its left eye is blue. Also it had a black hoodie with two back slits for her wings to go through.(I have a picture for it but it won't load sorry.)

"hi, my name is Sirinity," she chipped. "H-hi m-m-my name is K-Kumik-ko " "Well hi K-Kumik-ko" she giggled. But then she put on a poker face and got serious. "Now rule one don't get on my nersves or i will harm you. Number two I am not a happy camper sometimes, everything about me is if you mess with me while I'm listening to music you will lose a finger. Also I am a bit gothic so if you put anything girly like make up or something that isn't a too too or a bow you will find your face scratched." she said with a death glare. "Now tell me about you." she said with the most innocent face I have ever seen. " well I am gothic and girly also I have a pet wolf and the only thing i like girlies is some faded lipgloss and a bow preferably cheetah. I am 15 and i hate magic although I love a mage. My mum and dad were killed in front of my eyes and coincidentally all my friends are mages? Also I am shy snappy and distant to people I don't know and to my friends I am bold loyal trustworthy and I always wanna help people that aren't jerks. Also no matter who you are I will find some way to protect them. well that's pretty much everything" "well nice to meet you.
___________________________________
Well that's the new chapter and that's not what was causing all the trouble it was something else and comment on what you think it is though it's pretty obvious anyways I'm so sorry for not updating I hate writing but I luv writing for y'all. Anyways I luv you all and if any of y'all have Australian accents or any of y'all say mum y'all are awesome I wish I had an Australian accent.
By minna luv you