Mira and Master

I woke up the next morning with a headache and serious back pains. because of what happened last night and what happened to my back before I met Team Natsu.

(Flash back)

I got home at 2 o'clock in the morning I went to my bathroom and and filled up my tub full of hot water with my favourite strawberry cheesecake body wash. I took about a 30 min. bath I think. I woke up in the tub with a jerk seeing as I was having the dream about my mom again. I got out and put my pj's on and went to bed.

Flash back over

About 5:00 am in the morning I woke with major back pains. that's when I remembered that I had broken or fractured my back. I decided to stay up until the hospital opened. I decided to take a shower so I got out of bed. I went to my draws got a gray T-shirt with an arctic wolf on it, denim skinny jeans, a black binni, my black fun nerdy glasses, and my fav combat boots. after folding my clothes and getting a towel I took a shower with my strawberry cheesecake soap and took bath then a shower with the leftover hot water. Once done with my shower I dried off and got changed. after that I ate waffles, eggs, sausage, and some toast. then I picked out the movie "how to train a dragon 2"

Later when hospital opened

Once it was early enough for the hospital to open I got up off the couch put on my combat boots and headed out the door. It was cool with the breeze lightly flowing my hair and hitting my face. it gave me relief to know that I was going to be able to see my new and old friends again today.

At the hospital I waited in the room I was lead to awaiting the doctor. She came in and asked me what was wrong and what happened. I told her everything. first she checked my eyes and gave me some eye drops. Then she checked my back and started to heal it after I felt like it was healed enough I told her to stop. " why what's wrong?" She asked with worry in her voice. "i just think that you've healed my back enough I still want to go through some of the pain like it didn't get healed just not all of it," I said plainly. "Well why that sounds weird let me just go ahead and finish," she once again said getting ready to finish healing. "NO!! I said raising my voice." I then told her my past because I knew if I didn't she would still refuse and finish the healing.

"Why you know honey not all people are like that. you will soon have to get over it and learn to trust people. your parents wouldn't want you to grieve over their death and hate most of the human race for the rest of your life now would they?" She asked. I shook my head and left after attempting to pay but she said that she would pay for it.

I went home and got Crystal before meeting the gang at are spot to see 1 stranger and 1 familiar person with them. "Mira-chan I didn't expect to see you hear!" I yelled as Crystal and I ran to the white haired Mage. I hugged her as Crystal liked her face. "Where's Lissana-chan and Elfman-nee I haven't seen them in a long time?" I asked pouting. "Elfman would've come but no one told us you were the person me and Master were supposed to meet," she said referring to the small old man with a sad/gloomy face on. "Huh, why do you look so depressed and what about Lisanna?" I asked with curiosity coating my voice. "That's the thing Lisanna's, dead!" She sobbed the last part loudly. "What what happened!?" I asked crying with her causing a scene I front of the group along with Crystal.
(After the explanation and the whole entire group crying. Remember Romeo and Wendy along with Charle are with them. Natsu becomes the Baka he is)
"Wait y'all two know each other too!!?" Natsu yelled "and you know Li... and Elfman!!?" "Yes, sorry Eiko and Amara but I've known Mira, Li..., and Elfman longer than y'all," I said still hugging Mira while she held onto me smiling happily.

"And I say sorry too Kumiko. Eiko and I tried to stop them but..." Amara said. " they want you to meat master and the nicest girl we have there at Fairytail to see if you would even consider joining it." Eiko said finishing Amara's sentence...

________________________

Cliff hanger if you wanna know what her reaction and reply is wait until Thursday, Friday, or next Monday.
New announcement 5/29/15: Okay so I tried to make this sound as happy but sad as possible at the end seeing as I'm tweaking some of the chapters so yeah I won't really update but I plan on it next week or the week after cause me and my fam. are moving, aka packing, and going to White Waters and our mom wants us done packing at least by the end of the week or a little after and wants us to start Sunday or whatever and we are moving in like... well I think two days ago she said we had exactly a month until we move so... like two or one day less than a month until we try and get most of our moving done 😭😰. Ok I am so sorry I ranted like that I didn't expect to again I'm so sorry to drop my problems on your reading eyes. Anyways my point is I will try and update within the rest of this week-next week- and the week after on all of my books seeing as I am updating "My Pics" tomorrow so yeah. On to the end.

Me:Lucy your turn to do the disclaimer

Lucy: ok May-chan

Lucy:Maylene_the_Demon does not own Fairytail only her Oc's Hiro Mashima (don't know if I spelled it right correct me if I'm wrong pls) does