Chapter 7

(The girls who know Kayden)
After getting the message from Crystal we gasped and tried to get them all to understand but Natsu and Gray were way to mad to even care what we were saying. "SHUT UP AND LISTEN YOU TWO BEFORE I KILL YOU FOREAL I AM STILL MAD AT THE BOTH OF U FOR DROPPING MY CAKE LIKE FIVE TIMES TODAY!!!" She yelled all in one breathe. They still wouldn't listen and were about to go and attack him until they saw Kumiko start to walk towards towards him.
(Normal POV)
Kumiko was walking towards Kayden, Natsu and Gray were about to attack him until they saw it, Erza was fumming, the girls were worried 120% but Mira was worried 105% and 15% in her matchmaking mode, and lastly Crystal was growling as loud as she could watching as carefully as she could. Everyone was so still and quiet that you could hear a heart beat a mile away that was except for Kumiko. She had her eyes closed and hands on Kayden's cheeks kissing him. Kayden was surprised you could tell by his wide eyes and blush on his cheeks. He finally gave in and kissed her back. That all changed when Natsu ran towards them along with Gray. But that was a big mistake. Mira turned into Halphas and charged at the attacking for about to ruin her new ship KayKum/KayKu. Natsu and Gray were now 1/100 away from deaths bed. Erza Mira and everyone else were laughing like crazy including Kayden though he was just lowly chuckling. Every one looked at him like he was a complete stranger who came up and kissed them. Then Kumiko explained everything.
AFTER EXPLANATION
Everyone now understood and it was like 4 o'clock in the mornin' so everyone went to their homes and layed down to sleep. Kumiko had the same dream again and was whimpering. She then cuddled the closest thing to her aka.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Almost there
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A few more
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok the object was none other than KAYDEN!!

Everything was awesome and joyful for then but what they didn't know was that there was a biger threat than anything headed their way.
___________________________
Ok so my previous chapter I lied to you. That will probably be the next chapter instead of this one. So yeah and sorry for the chapter being so short I have writers block right now and I just got home from RiverBend. So yeah
ARIGATO AND SAYONORA MINNA-SAN-SAN. -Luna