The Meeting

I am dedicating this chapter to Spiritmika cause she helped me with an idea for this and is the only one who has commented and voted my story so far! Ok so it's like 10:10pm and I have about a hour to write a chapter although I was supposed to be asleep at 10:00pm I am going to wait until about 11:00 so I am going to write fast and make it as long as I can so I will probably have a lot of mistakes unless auto correct decides to help out and it'll probably be really short and horrible like my other chapters lol well on with the book😊. (imagine her house like a smaller version of the Fairytail guild with green-blue walls in the 3 bath rooms with white tiles and black smaller ones at every corner of white tile, white walls in the kitchen with oak wood floors, green-blue walls in the halls and black carpet with red specks; same in the living room, two master bedrooms one with blue walls and 1in. black diagonal lines with red carpet with blue in it and the other green with 1in black diagonal lines and red carpet with blue in it, one toy room with peachy walls and white carpet; and two more kid bedrooms: one with pink walls with purple carpet other with blue walls and white carpet. all had three windows except toy room had 4. picture of master bed rooms and shoes.) NOW I'M DONE! I woke up to the feeling of something cold up against my cheek. I opened my eyes up barley to see a black wolf pup with white paws, tip of tail, and a white blaze on its head. The pup also has her left eye mist light purple and and the right one is icy blue. "go away Crystal," I muffled into my pillow half awake. She kept liking my face till i gave up. "Ok, ok I'm up already stop licking me!" I said while giggling cause it tickled so much. After putting my usual attire in my hand with a towel. Random colored tank top in this case green (like this dragon color 🐉) black hoodie, white converse and black skinny jeans along with a small cheetah bow. I ran down stairs racing Crystal but tripped on the last two steps. I closed my eyes and covered my face bracing for the impact but it never can. Instead I landed on what felt like a furry floor that needed to be washed. I opened my eyes and immediately regretted it. They were stung from all of the fur they came in contact with. When I jumped back my back came in contact with the stair case. My eyes hurt even worse now not just because of the stinging of the fur but because of the stinging of the tears threatening to burst out my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
Finally I managed the strength to get up and head to the bathroom on the second floor.Because my bathroom smelled of wet dog cause Crystal decides it's now her bathroom. Once I got to one of my bathrooms I looked at my back and saw that it bruised every where I then looked at it closer to see a broken or fractured bone. I left it alone for a while and waited until I was done with my shower cause I smelled like a dumpster and wet dog mixed together. I poured my favorite strawberry cheese cake 😍body wash in and took a bath/shower while listening to riptide by Vance Joy and bright by echosmith on the radio. When I was done with my hour bath/shower I climbed out, dried off and put my clothes on. After that I washed Crystal for about 20mim. with my vanilla perfume we both took off after making sure I locked every thing.
We reached (Fiore or Magnolia I get confused on which was is the city thing and which one is the state thing whatever they have) we tried to stay out of everyone's way and not attract a lot of attention but it's kinda hard when u have a 3ft. wolf by ur side.( u see Crystal can change her size and form 'which u will see later in the story' to what she sees fit) Everyone we passed looked at me with worry in their eyes cause Crystal was growling behind me looking like she was going to pounce any moment. A little boy came running up to me with black-purple hair, orange scarf, black vest showing off his abs, black (I think) shorts, and black shoes. He had a little girl with blue hair with an exceed, red haired girl who had armor and a sword on, a pink haired boy with a blue exceed who was chewing on fish, a blondie who had a whip and celestial keys on her belt, another black haired Mage who was naked except for his shorts and cross necklace who also had a blue haired Mage with a blue clothes on who was following him like a stalker, and lastly the most awesomest people in the world Eiko and Amara following him. The black hairs kid asked, "um... miss u do know there is a 3ft. wolf snarling behind u looking like its about to pounce any second now?" "Mmhmm" I hummed nodding my head. "well would u like..." he was about to finish his sentence but was pulled back by the pink Haired Mage and yelled, "HEY WHAT DO U THINK UR DOINV TO ROMEO HERE?!" 'So that's Romeo' I thought to myself. " OIE, FLAMEBRAIN DONT GO SCREAMING AT PEOPLE!!" Screamed the half naked Mage. "YOU WANNA GO ICE PRINCESS!?" They both started fighting after that. *cough The red headed Mage in armor very much likely fake coughed. "Gray put on some clothes!"screamed the blondie. The half naked Mage stopped immediately and groaned. 'so that's Gray'"Lucy why didn't you tell me earlier?" Pouted the so called Gray. "Natsu go tell happy to fly Juvia back to fairytail (guild to u fairytail newbie folks)" screamed the red headed Mage. "Kay!!" Yelled the pink haired Mage who ran up to the blue cat who flew to the stalker girl. 'So that's Natsu, Happy, and Juvia'
Ezra you don't have to be so mean." said the blue haired girl with the white exceed to the girl I suppose is Erza. I agree with Wendy"said the white cat to the girl who I supposed was Wendy. " and I agree with Carla!" Yelled happy who had just come back from dropping off Juvia. 'So that's everyone's name. Not that I need to know them' " Anyways as I was saying would u like me to take care of the wolf there behind u?" After Romeo said that everyone in that little groups' attention went to me and Crystal that's Eiko and Amara took notice of me but didn't say anything. I shook my head no and they all looked shock with disbelief and worry. " WHAA..." they all screamed in unison except for my BFFEA's. " Like I said nope" I spoke up for the first time with words. "B..b..but why it could hurt or even worse kill you!" Said Romeo raising his voice a little....
---🎀+🐶----🐎+⚽️=part of me---
Hey guys sorry it's like 11:10pm and I have cheerleading routine practice for my tryouts tomorrow+school=an exhausted me if I stay up any longer and I am so excited I have wrote 1163 words for the story part it's self for the first time in forever I think. well I am going to go to sleep and I hope u liked this chapter and I know I said I would do a long chapter Friday but I'm going to try and write very long chapters all this week as much as I can and pls cross ur fingers that me and my friend make it😢. well write u later.
Me: Kayden get ur ass out of the shower and do the disclaimer!
Kayden: no get one of them to do it!
Me:*shoots an arrow right above his head
Kayden:*jumps out of shower dripping wet with towel around waist " angeldragoneel doesn't own fairytail if she did all of her Oc's would be in it already *quivers in coldness and fear
Me:ok now when u finish the rest of ur shower clean ur f*cking mess of water and eew maybe pee up and pardon my French