Chapter 10

I am to lazy today and my stomach hurts really bad so I am just going to write a short chapter today hopefully about 800 words long or more if not 800 I will go no less than 750. Ok this is getting to long so on with the chapter

____________________________________________________________________________________

I walked out with the gem and Sirinity in my hand and i looked at the boys who looked dumbfounded. "I'll explain everything to you after we get outside with everyone listening. Once we made it outside everyone surrounded me and started asking me random questions.

After explaining

While everyone asked Sirinity where she came from and what not I just kept examining the purple gem in my hand turning it over in the palm of my hand. That's when I realized there were actually four in there. And just to tell you two of them are faded. The first one black, the second one a medium purple it seems, the third one seemed like it what almost white, and the last one seemed like it was a light purple. But they weren't the same thing. Black-half ring, MP-small earring same goes for the LP, but the white was a full circle.

Out of no where the gem started cracking until it completely shattered and by then everyone was around me with Sirinity in front of me. The four objects fell on the ground so I got a good look at them. The first one was a Black half circle, the second one was a a light faded blue and it was a earring stud, same as the third one but it was light faded purple, and the last one was a white ring with the words, Dark. Water. Music. Light and the last word was Friends.

I put them all in my pocket after examining each one. After talking to everyone and saying goodbye we decided that we were gonna meet up at the Fairytail guild tomorrow. I walked inside my house to find Crystal laying in bed asleep. I guess Sirinity forgot I had another pet and a wolf at that and started hissing and scratched Crystals face. That woke her up and so she bit Sirinity's arm. "BOTH OF Y'ALL STOP THIS, THIS INSTANT!!" I yelled at them and they froze in there spots with Crystals mouth all over Sirinity's head with slobber running down her head and Sirinity had her wings out with them wrapped around Crystal's muzzle and the other tickling her. And i guess she was trying to suffocate Crystal cause the wing around the top of her muzzle was all over her nose. They instantly got in sitting positions while Sirinity was trying to wipe all of the slobber off of her head.

After explanation and Introductions

I went to bed with Sirinity and Crystal both in their human forms laying on either side of me. ( I will show you Sirinity's human for in the next chapter.) I had this weird dream about Kayden Setting cities on fire and I have all of the objects on me and i was, singing? (basically recapping Charle's premonitions of Natsu the dragons and Lucy crying even though she thought she was singing) When I woke I was laying my head on Crystals stomach while Sirinity was cuddling me using my breasts as a pillow."AHHHH!!!" screamed in both of their ears surely waking them up. They both fell off the bed. "Why'd you do that?" they asked in unison. I was laying my head on Crystals's stomach holding her waist while Sirinity was hugging my stomach using my breasts as a pillow." I said looking down blushing. (No she isn't Lesbian) "So..." Sirinity. "What." Crystal. They both said lightly blushing looking away from each other. I broke the awkward silence and asked them if they wanted breakfast. Without waiting for an answer me and Crystal rushed to the kitchen working in sync making bacon, eggs both scrambled and fried hard and runny, along with pancakes, and sausage links even though we already have bacon. We just sat there talking up while stuffing our faces but before we could finish we had a blackout. (sorry if it seems I am rushing everything in this one chapter but this is the only thing I can think of writing and when i eat Ramen i keep my mind on one thing. Ramen so I am not really thinking right now so anyways I hope you like this story so far) I went to the basement only to scream as loud as I could. Both of them came running down to where I was but I was gone right when they got there.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this isn't really a Power chapter I just was gonna leave it at this and update next week.and 770 or 80 something words.

Also I just thought of making a new book and I will probably post the first chapter tomorrow even though I haven't done anything for it as I said again I literally just thought of it and wish me luck.