Chapter 2

Everyone who passed me got a death glare seeing as they were all mostly mages. It took me about 50 min to find a way out of there cause it was crowded and u couldn't see anything in front of you. I knew I was being followed so I turned the wrong direction and headed East of my house. I came to a stop when I saw a beautiful meadow and a spring with deer, birds, and other types of wild animal gathering. That all changed when a dark aura was felt in the air. All of the animals fled but I was paralyzed with anger and fear. I was about to turn around but I felt an arm snake around my waste and lips on my ear. That's when I realized who it was. " KAYDEN! " I yelled at my fav. mage who had sneaked up behind me. " Haha were u that scared or angry that u were paralyzed!?" He asked after letting go of me. " I..i" I started then stopped when I thought to give him the cold shoulder for a min. or two. I turned away from him arms crossed and didn't look back for a second.
C'mon babe I didn't mean it that way." He said giving me puppy dog eyes 🐶. It took all of my 'power' not to give in but luckily I didn't. He kept pleading and pleading for me to look at him. I finally gave in after he promised not to do it again. And just to make sure I made him make a Devils promise. (yes I did take that off of Fairy Tail: The Change by Nikki254 one of my inspirations) After a hour or two of talking and catching up after about a year cause he had to go to the magic council cause he killed half of an island. They had let him out. It was about 9:38pm and I had to go so I could go to see Amara and Eiko. ( I know what some of u are thinking 'why would she go to see her friends if they are going to be surrounded by mages.' well to answer your question she will do anything for her BFFEA 'Best Friends Forever Ever After')
------------🐉----------🐶-------------
I am sorry I didn't update for about 2 weeks but no one would answer my question but thankfully I thought of a name for my boy OC. But I would've updated sooner if I wasn't in school and didn't have to go to the doctors. Well bye!
Me: ok Eiko your turn to do the disclaimer
Eiko: KK AngelDragoneel doesn't own Fairytail only the OC and her BFFEA me and Amara also herself Kumiko.