chapter 4

recap

"B..b..but why it could hurt or even worse kill you!" he said his voice raising a little

present

"like I said nope,"I answered in a calm voice. "Oie, Amara and Eiko could you two come over here and talk some since into this woman seeing as y'all can make anyone agree with y'all?" asked Natsu.

"you're right..." Amara was saying before she got interrupted by Natsu. "see I told you so that's why we need to kill the wolf before it does any harm!"

"as I was saying," said Amara while giving him a deathglare."you are right Crystal would never hurt you, me, or Eiko."

"WHAA!" yelled the little group except Eiko. "no she wouldn't she wouldn't even hurt a soul unless someone she cared for," piped up Eiko while both of them were petting the now calm and relaxed wolf.

"wait a min y'all three know each other!" yelled Wendy "yes we do we are BFFEA," said Amara

they all gave the three of us confused looks. "Best Friends Forever Ever After!" we said in unision.

Time Skip After Explanation Cause am Really Bored and Lazy

"ok so let me get this straight," said Erza. "the three of y'all are BFFEA's and have known each other for as long as y'all can remember. and this here is Crystal your animal friend?" "yes." all three of us said.

"no I am her friend," said a woman with naturally straight raven black hair with blonde streaks, baby blue eyes, black combat boots, with an oversized Black Veil Brides shirt on and black tights. she also had on dark purple eye shadow and her hair was wavy from what looked like to be in a braid.

"huh who are you !?" screamed Wendy who was behind Romeo.

"well forget me already." said the mysterious woman who then grew a black tail and wolf ears.

"wait a min. CRYSTAL!" said everyone but us three.

"Yep I can change my form to whatever I need/fell like to be." she announced proudly.

"THAT'S GREAT YOU SHOULD JOIN FAIRYTAIL AND JOIN TEAM NATSU!" yelled natsu.

at first it was a very calm mood until he said that. once those words came out of his mouth the whole place got silent ad the air was now filled with hatred and confusion. "Dammit Natsu you shouldn't of said that!" whispered Amara and Eiko at the same time. "no it's ok they didn't know it's not their fault," I said through clenched teeth.

"huh what did I say?" asked Natsu. "now look what you've done flamebrain you've gone and made things awkward!" yelled Gray half naked again. "you wanna go ice princess!?" yelled Natsu as they both got in a fighting position.

"Gray your clothes!" everyone screamed including me.

I giggled a little seeing of how not all mages are mean and cold hearted even if they are ice wizards. I guess I said it out loud a little to where only Amara, Eiko, and Crystal could hear cause they looked at me like I was crazy. I didn't think Natsu would of heard me cause I didn't know he was a dragon slayer but he did.

"why would we be mean and cold hearted Kumiko?" he asked. Everyone's eyes were now on me since Natsu had to ask the question he asked. "well you see..." I was saying before I got interrupted by Crystal, Amara, and Eiko."umm are u sure about telling them?" they asked at the same time.

"yeah I'm sure they seem really nice and I think I can trust them," I said with a smile in my face. "ok, its your choice," they once again said in unision.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE Y'ALL TALKING ABOUT!?" yelled Natsu being the impatient one he is.

"as I was saying. when I was younger my family was killed me a group of mages in front of my eyes." I said getting teary. " but, right before my mother and father died my mom said 'I love you' and my father said 'run' but the only reason I was not killed was because Crystal found me and I wasn't in the sight of the men." I said with now waterfalls coming down my cheeks. "and that's how me and Crystal met and then 2 weeks after that I met Amara and Eiko on the beach which I will tell u another time if I ever see y'all again."

"wait a min could you at least come back here tomorrow at about 3:00pm so I can show you a few people?" asked Wendy.

"yeah sure I would love too!" I said with a huge smile on my face while wiping away my tears that were still on my cheek.

------------------------------------------------------

hey guys I am very proud of my self I have written 759 words in the story itself and that would have to be the most I have ever wrote and no I didn't write actually 1,000 something words on my other chapter unless you are including the 'little' authors note about Lucy' house which I don't. well anyways.

me: ok Wendy would you like to do the disclaimer?

Wendy: sure I'd love to. Ms.Maylene does not own Fairy Tail if she did she would be in it and there would be way more episodes and no she's not hating on the creator of Fairy Tail he is awesome. also if she owned hulu then there would be a lot more episodes of Fairy Tail on it. :)

Me: pls don't be so formal it makes me feel old *blushing*

Wendy: ok Mi... May-chan 😊😅