The Power part 1

(Kumiko POV)

I woke to a warm feeling on my cheek. I looked over and saw a toned chest. I didn't know who it was so i jumped up and flipped them off the bed. "ugh" the 'intruder' said. I then noticed dark purple hair. "srsly" he said. "omg I am so sorry Kayden!" i yelped scared i hurt him. *ye right*.

After apologizing like 100 times i fixed breakfast for the both of us. when we were done i washed the dishes and told him I would be back in about an hour or two and that he should leave before I go. He did just that surprisingly and so i was left home a lone. About 5 min. after he left the power went out. I went to the basement to turn on the backup generator but it was burning up down there so i just left the house along with Crystal. Once in Magnolia i went to our usual spot awaiting the FairyTail mages.About 30 min. later I gave up and started walking home. Halfway there
I ran into the group. "oh hey guys i just came back from our spot where were you?" I asked them. "Oh we were going to your house so we all could walk together but you weren't there so we started to come back. And this time we brought Elfman, Levy, Bisca, Al (sry if that's wrong forgot his name), Cana, Yukino, Rouge, Sting, Freed," Erza said. "and now we're here talking to you," Natsu said right after.

I looked behind them and saw the other tears forming in my eyes from not seeing them in like 6, 5, 7, and so many years. "MIN..." I started until i felt my self falling forward and landing on someones chest or lap. The last thing i saw/heard was someone yell my name, green hair and then i blacked out.

(??? POV)

I was waiting behind Team Natsu and none of us knew why but we did as Erza said for none of us wanted to die either. That was when I heard them talking to someone. I tried to see who it was but they were blocking the view. that was when someone started to say minna i guess but i guess they didn't finish. Then i saw dark brown hair and a face i hadn't seen in about 6-5 years falling. "Kumiko!!" we all said worried but before they could finish i had already caught her thankfully. "Thnx Bisca" she said before blacking out. I started to shake her to wake up but it didn't work. Crystal even tried biting her arm but she still wouldn't wake up. So we decided to take her to the doctors to get her checked out.

(at doctors Freed POV)

We made it to the doctors all of us worried sick about our friend. I was the one who had to carry her so i went in first. A woman came rushing towards us asking what happened. I told her what happened and so she took her back there along with another doctor also a woman. About 30 min. later the doctor came out to talk to us. "well she is fine just has a fever. Just as long as she gets some rest and plenty of water she should recover. And also tell her that I hope she can get over the mage problem and the name's Taylor." She left us all confused but we got over it and went to get Kumiko. The girls all took turns carrying Kumiko to her house as us guys just watched in amusement as some of them fought to carry her next saying they are her bestest friend. Until Erza got onto them and ruined our fun. We made it to our destination in about 2-2 1/2 hours. Alzack walked in and right when he stepped in he ran back out fanning himself.

(Alzack POV)

When we got to our destination i waked into the house but ran back out fanning myself from a burst of intense heat hitting me. "what happened?" Natsu asked. "burning... up... feel like... house... on fire" i said between pants. Then he walked inside looking for the heat source. He came out and said. "Seems like the heat source is in the basement cause right when i got there i even started to sweat and it was really hot even for me," he said wipping sweat off of his wet sticky head.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger and I am so sorry for not updating in forever but i had no inspiration what so ever so yeah. Anyways I am dedicating this chapter to Spirit_the_killer for she helped me with the idea for this chapter and the next. And if she is willing to help me with the rest of the story I'll dedicate the book to her but anyways i hope you enjoy this and i am very sry for this being so short i will try and make the next one longer except for if there will be a part 3. Anyways again i hope you enjoyed this.

Bye Minna-san