Welcome players!

~~~~~~~Erella's pov~~~~~~~

"Welcome players!" A man in a red jumpsuit says. "I would like to extend a heartfelt welcome to you all. Everyone here will participate in six different games over six days. Those who win all six games will receive a handsome cash prize." He continued.

"And why should we believe that? Y-you took all our stuff and put us to sleep coming here, and then you brought us to this strange warehouse. Now your saying you'll pay us if we go play a few games? You really expect us to buy that?" A familiar voice speaks.

"We reluctantly took all of those measures to maintain confidentially as we brought you here. We'll return everything once the games are over." ' You all have masks. Why are you wearing those things?" Another player spoke.

"We do not disclose the faces and personal information of our staff to any of the participants. It's a measure we take to ensure fair games and confidentially. Please understand." Red dude spoke again.

"Well, I don't believe you one bit. You got that? You tricked us. We were kidnapped... You can make as many excuses as you want to make sure nobody knows you broke the law in here. If you're going to make up for that, the we're gonna need something more." Cody spoke. (like the pendejo he is)

"Player 218, Cody Wycoco." Red dude spoke once again. The man in the jumpsuit then clicked a button which controlled a screen above us. "Age, 25 years. Former Basketball player. Siphoned money off from his clients' balances,then invested it in pride parade funding and 🌽 hub organizations. Current loss, 650 million dollars."

I look at Cody as he looked at the screen with horror and embarrassment. The red jumpsuit guy continues listing people's names and their background information.

All while I'm still looking at Cody, what happened to him? Where's Wyatt?.

"Erella Casares. Age 24 Former small town artist and lawyer, 390 million in debt." My gaze was quickly cut off when I heard my name.

"Every person standing in this room is living on the brink of financial ruin. You all have debts that you cannot pay off. When we first went to see each of you, not a single one of you trusted us. But as you all know, we played a game,and as we promised,gave you the money when you won. And suddenly, everyone here trusted us. You called and volunteered to participate in this game of your own free will. So this is it. I'll give you one last chance to choose."

.............(silence).........

"Hey! Which games are we playing here?". Another way too familiar voice asks.

"In order to play  fair, we cannot disclose any information about the games ahead of time."  

"One question, if we win,just how much do we get?"I ask.

Red dude clicks another button, but this time it controlled a HUGE piggy bank. It then started lowering whilst playing QUIRKY music.

"Your prize money will be accumulated in there after every game. We will disclose the amount to everyone after the first game is over. If you do not wish to participate, then please let us know at this time." Red dude says.

......(silence)......

Then then made us sign contracts. They all read:

Clause 1: PLAYER IS NOT ALLOWED TO STOP PLAYING.

Clause 2: A PLAYER WHO REFUSES TO PLAY WILL BE ELIMINATED.

Clause 3: GAMES MAY BE TERMINATED IF THE MAJORITY AGREES.

If you ask me it sounded kinda sketchy. But it was worth a shot for all that money....