Stick to the team. ⚔️

(Stop because Erella is so submissive and breedable)

~~~~~~~~~~Erella's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well it was supposed to be peaceful, but no, it's never peaceful in this hellhole.

And people were getting food. But, it was disturbed.

Several people were calling me a cheater. Idk what happened though.

"Dude, that (female dog) knows what the next game is!"

"We should bribe that little shit into telling us the next game"

" Look! It's that girl everyone's talking about! The one that cheated!"

(*God, these people are stupid.*)

Next thing I knew people were trying to jump me. One person had me in a headlock until Abi jumped on him and broke his freaking arm. (That's gonna hurt in the morning)

"Listen DUMBASSES I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE NEXT GAME IS! SO STOP TRYING TO BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA ME FOR IT!" I yell.

I obviously caught everyone's attention in a of matter seconds.

"Then why were people saying you killed one of the guards for information on the next game?" A voice rang out.

"Where the hell did you get that from?" I reply.

The person then points at the puddle of dried up blood from last night when I fell.

"I fell off of my bed, dumbass." I reply again.

I point to my bloody nose to try and prove a point.

I looked around at everyone and saw all them just looking angry.

It caused me to burst out laughing to the point where I had to have Abi hold me up.

(Mumble mumble mumble)

(*Idiots*) I though to myself.

  I could tell something was gonna happen tonight... Like some type of outbreak.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶TIMESKIP¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

I was sitting in my bed just singing some tunes until the next game starts.

I see a cute button nose pop up above the railings of the bed.

"C-crazy h-how people thought you k-killed someone." The person called out.

"What, are you saying I couldn't kill you right now if I wanted to?~" I reply to the girl.

She then climbs up completely and jumps on the bed.

"Get off."

"N-no Asshole!" She replied.

I just simply pushed her off the bed. She landed on her butt, but considering she fell from a pretty high place, she should've broke something. She shot me a glare, but I just flipped her off in return.

~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was fixing to be lights out, and I actually got a little scared.

Me, Cody, Abigail, and Gianna decided we should hide under my bed as a group, so that way we have a better chance of survival.

I was making my way under my bed until someone grabbed me by my leg and punched me in the stomach. I took out the small pocket knife I had and stabbed him over and over again. He kept screaming and crying. It was hilarious! I then hid the knife under a random bed and went back to going under my bed.

I tried huddling up against a leg of the bed, but it was cold as shit. I slightly yelped from the sudden coldness but brushed it off. Gianna just looked at me and let out a small chuckle.

The outbreak was finally over, and the lights were turned back on. The guards came into the room and Patted us down. Boy am I glad I hid that knife, or else the pink dudes would have snagged it.

"Player 456," the pink guy says.

"Yes, sir?" I replied

"Is there a man named Hwang in-ho here?" He continued.

" No, but if I was named 'in ho' I'd probably be really depressed." I snicker.

" Asshole..."

_____________timeskip_____________________

Everyone was calmed down now and I really needed the bathroom, that outbreak was so scary I almost peed myself. So I asked the guard guys to go to the restroom. Obviously they led me to the restroom.

After a few minutes I hear footsteps, two different pairs of footsteps. I decided to be nosie and listen a little bit. I hear... unzipping? And...moaning? Oh, my...
I immediately got outta there as FAST as I could. I was traumatized.

I walk back out to the main room and walk over to "the gang".

"Guys, I'm gonna end my life." I say.

" Why?" Gianna asked.

" I just heard two people doing the "devil's  tango"  in the bathroom." I reply, making air quotes with my fingers.

"Were they saying "harder  daddy?" Cody asked. But, moaned that last part.

"Cody, I'm literally a lawyer bro, I could sue yo ass."  I say.

All of us started laughing and gasping for air until a person walked up to us.

" What are you Assholes laughing about?" She asked.

" Ur mom." Cody and Gianna gladly replied.

" Oh! Hello Dalem!" I greeted.

" Hey, whatever your name is." Dalem said.

"Hey, Dalem, who ya talking to?"  Someone asked from behind Dalem.

"No one, Madison!" Dalem replied.

"Son of Maddie?"....

••••••••••••••••••••••timeskip•••••••••••••••••••

So... We all got together and caught up, we were throwing jokes left and right, and even Cecilia showed up! It was great! But... This may be the last time we hear each other laugh, ever again...