A fair world lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chris Pov~~~~~~~~~

We collapse onto the floor, gasping for air. I look to my side to see Wyatt, just laying there, like a dead person. I shake his shoulder a bit. "Chris, don't, please, everything hurts." I put my hand over my mouth to try and contain my laughter, but it was no use. I erupted in laughter.

Gianna smiled at me. "Chris, your lucky I can't move, or else I would smack the back of your head."

~~~~~~~~~

The soldier guys come and unlock our wrists from the rope. I jump up from the floor and run to the elevator thingy. The others follow behind me, practically dead. They step into the elevator and sit down.

"Hey, kid, What was with that dumbass plan? We almost got fucking murdered!" Dalem roared.

"You sick mother fu-" Gianna interrupted Erella.

"Yeah, well, that 'kid' just saved your fucking life. And so did that-... Whatever that is." Gianna pointed to me and Cody.

"Who let you on the team? Who even wanted you on the team? Who even wants you?" Dalem insulted Gianna.

"I did. I do. And I do. So please, respectfully shut the hell up." Erella snapped.

" I will eat your family, unless you're an orphan, I can't eat what's not there." I speak up.

"DAYUMMMM!" Everyone shouted.

"Oh shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sit back down next to the other teams. I keep seeing Erella glancing at some blonde guy. Maybe a friend of hers? It didn't matter, what mattered was that we were safe. I still felt kinda bad for the other teams that lost though, but, their loss, not ours. The aroma of sweat fills my lungs as I breathe in slightly, my breathing speeding up, I felt like I was dying.

Gianna pats my back and calms me down. I was ok now. I look over my shoulder and see Erella talking to the blonde dude. I tap her shoulder. "Is he bothering you?" I ask. The blonde dude gives me a wide ass grin. "Of course not! We're good friends! Right, Erella?" He looks over to Erella. She puts a small smile on her face, and nods. "Thanks anyway Chris." The tone of her voice got me concerned, but I dropped the subject and moved on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the other teams had already gone, and the game was over.

"I am so proud of us!" Erella shouted out of nowhere.

I nod my head. "Same."

After we were back in the main room, the same blonde man was following Erella around like a dog. She looked annoyed, and the man looked like he was asking questions about her.

I walk up to them and ask what's going on.

"Oh, nothing, Chris! Just two good pals catching up! That's all!" Blonde said. "The name's Daniel!"

"How the fuu...rniture, do you know my name?" I ask.

He smiles and grabs Erella's hand, leading her to a different area.

" I'm gonna eat that dude's family. And his dog. And his mom. I bet his mom is a THOT." I thought aloud.

I walk up behind Erella and Daniel, being careful so I don't make any noise. "So." Daniel begins. " What can you help me with?"

Erella glances up at him, looking annoyed as hell.

"How should I know, you weird ass cultist."

"Ah- ah- ah! Nope! We used to be friends! So no mean nicknames!" Daniel corrected.

Used to be? This guy is a weirdo.

"Fine, Daniel. What can I do for you?" Erella asks.

Daniel puts his hand on his chin in a thinking manner. While making a hmmm noise.

"No idea! But, when the time is right, I'll tell ya!" He answered.

"Fuck this. I'm gonna go with Giann-" Erella was cut off.

"You mean you're girlfriend?" Daniel asked.

"Shut up. Blonde ass bit-"

Daniel grabbed Erella's hand again. This time, leading her to Gianna and Madison.

"Hmm, I bet she's pretty Kool aid resistant, huh?" Daniel smiles.

"I'm not afraid to slit your slim little feeble neck. You damn giraffe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I run up to Erella and bite Daniel. Grabbing her wrist in the process.

Once we were left alone, without rip off ken, I asked her, "WHY DOES THAT GUY KNOW YOU?!"

"We were apart of the same cult. We both worshipped Xemug and sacrificed hundreds of people. Heck, I even set some stuff on fire."

"..."

"Umm, Chris?"

" YOU GOT TO GET AWAY WITH ARSON?! LUCKY!"

" NO! NOT LUCKY! IT'S CALLED A CULT FOR A REASON. REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE KIDS? HOW I WOULD TELL Y'ALL THAT I WAS APART OF A CULT? ALL OF THOSE XEMÜG JOKES?" Erella barked.

" Oh... We thought those were jokes. That you were joking."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After mine and Erella's conversation, Daniel came back to snatch her up.

"That bite is gonna leave a mark... " He glared at me.

"Didn't ask. "

He tries to jump at me, knife in hand, before Erella stops him.

"HEYYYY! DAN! WHY DON'T WE... GO FIND WYATT AND MAX? " Erella suggests.

Daniel thinks about it for a while. " Hmm, okie dokie!" He smiles. "What harm could that do?"

They walk off while Daniel whistles to himself. I sigh in relief. I was about to be murdered.

~~~~~~~~~Wyatt POV~~~~~~~~

Erella and some weird blonde dude walks up to me. The blonde guy was whistling, but stopped when he saw me.

"Why is he on the team again?" Blonde dude asks.

"I could suck your...."

"Shut up Wyatt." Erella tells me. "Plus that job is taken by me." She whispers.

"What?"

"Nothing Wyatty boo boi!"

"What did she say about me?" Asks Blonde man.

" She said she wants to suck your co-."

Erella places a hand over my mouth.

"Nothing..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God you're a simp." I say to Erella.

She turns her head as fast as she possibly can, and it makes a cracking noise.

"What. Did. You. Say?" She asks.

"Deez nuts Daddy." I moan in response.

"I'm gonna eat your family and shoes." She states.

"You can eat Daniel's co-"

"Attention players." PA woman cuts me off.