Gang gang♀️🐕

~~~~~Gianna POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear the PA woman interrupt Wyatt. He and Erella were with this weird blonde haired blue eyed bitch. To be honest I though the dude was Cody's secret father from how tall he was. He was taller than Erella Wyatt combined. I just simply brushed it off, honestly, I didn't care. But, the asshole did try and jump at Chris with a knife, so I kinda hate him.

"HOLY SHIT! GIANNA!" I hear Chris running towards me. "I JUST- ERELLA- DANIEL-"

"CHRIS CHILL OUT, NOW TELL ME, WHAT ABOUT ERELLA? AND WHO TF IS DANIEL?"

"ERELLA- DANIEL- CULTISTS- ARSON." He begins shouting, to the point where all of the room could hear.

"What.. the.. fuck..?" I ask.

I grab Chris' hand and drag him over to Erella,Wyatt, and who I'm assuming is Daniel.

"Yeah, so as I was saying, David Rossi is mighty fine and if his life was in danger I would gladly give him CPR if y'know what I mean." Erella smirks.

"sounds gay as hell." Wyatt interrupts.

Erella grabs Wyatt by the hair and gives him a glare. "What was that.. son?"

I grab Erella's hand and lead it off of Wyatt's head.

"Wtf are you doing?" I ask.

he just shrugs. "I was about to beat my son."

"Send help." Wyatt says scared.

"Uhm no." I lead Erella away until Daniel, I think, tries grabbing him by the shirt.

"Oh! Erella, are ya goin' somewhere?" He asks.

"Why, yes, he is." I glare at him.

He puts his hands up in defense. "Woah, no need to get mad!" He looks at me and smiles wider. "Wait a minute, aren't you the Kool aid resistant other I've heard about?"

"What? Kool aid resistant?" I ask Erella. He gives me an
'I'll tell you later' face. And scolds Daniel for saying things like that. He then tells him to go look after his son, I'm guessing Wyatt, and leads me to his bunk bed.

"It's a long story." he rubs his neck.

"Well, we've got plenty of time." I tell her. He smiles and begins explaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah that's surprising." I say sarcastically.

He pouts and turns her head to the side. "You don't believe me?"

"Of course I do." I laugh.

He giggles and lays back on her bed. "What are we gonna do about Korean ken doll down there?" I lean back.

He laughs even louder this time. "To be honest, I have no idea. He wants something from me, talk about holding a grudge against someone."

I sigh. "Damnit Erella."

"Please send help, UwU. "

"no. "