Red light green light

~~~~~~~~~Erella's Pov~~~~~~~

Once we all got done signing a woman on a PA system said the first game was about to begin. This will be fun~. I thought.

We make our way into a trippy room filled with stairs and bright colors. I thought they might've drugged us. "Dude look." I heard a man say.

"Please look at the camera. Smile!" I give the camera a big wide eyed smile. Not gonna lie I looked pathetic.

We make our way up the stairs to where the first game was going to be held. It was a desert-y landscape and I saw a large doll in front. I start to look around and end up seeing a few familiar faces. Gotta catch up later.

I saw Cody and tried to create small talk with him to ease up the mood from earlier. "Hey Cody" I say. "Uh, hi?" I was grinning ear to ear like an idiot, but I couldn't help it! I was so glad to catch up with a childhood friend!

"Attention all players, after you enter the game hall please stand behind the white line drawn on the field. And wait for further instructions.

The doors behind us then shut.(murmur)

"Here is the first game, red light green light, you are allowed to move forward when "it" calls out,"Green light," stop when "it" calls out "Red light," if your movement is detected afterward, you will be eliminated." The PA woman explains. The PA woman was explaining something but I was too busy looking around to listen. "With that, let the game begin!"

"GREEN LIGHT"

We all move forward

"RED LIGHT"

most of us stop
Except for one....
"Player 324, eliminated" a gunshot was then heard. Oh my god... Is he?..

"GREEN LIGHT"
most move forward
A man was now hovering over the guy that got eliminated

"RED LIGHT"
player 324 then coughs up blood making the man hovering over him petrified. He then tries to run and gets shot.

A woman screams causing players to panic and try and run away. Gunshots and screams is all you could hear. Jesus Christ ... They were dropping like flies for crying out loud!

I and several others tried to stay still. But I got knocked over by some pendejo and fell.

A dead guy had landed on me...
The game continues

"GREEN LIGHT"

"RED LIGHT"

"GREEN LIGHT"

"RED LIGHT"

"GREEN LIGHT"

"RED LIGHT"

"GREEN LIGHT"

"RED LIGHT"

(Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars~ let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and mars~,in other words hold my hand~ in other words, darling kiss me~ fill my heart with song, and let me sing forevermore~ you are all I long for, all I worship and adore,in other words, please be true~ in other words, I LOVE YOUUUUUU,( Instrumental) fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars~ let me see what spring is like on, Jupiter and mars~ in other words,hold my hand~ in other words, darling kiss me~ fill my heart with song and let me sing, forevermore~ you are all I long for, all I worship and adore~in other words, please be trueee~ in other words...)

I fell- oh crap- I'm dead, no, please...
*yoink*

I could feel all my weight being carried.
"GREEN LIGHT"
I RAN FASTER THEN MF SONIC THE MF HEDGEHOG BRO I WAS THE SPEED OF SOUND

(I LOVE YOUUUUUUU~)

I made it....

HOLY SHIT! I MADE IT!.......