The man with the umbrella ☔

~~~~~~~~Erella's pov~~~~~~~~~

Me, Cody, and Abigail started chitchatting about the past whilst waiting for the game to start.

We decided to form a group so that way we can stick together and have a better chance of winning.

Almost everyone in that God forsaken place joined up into teams, just like us.

"Attention your meal time begins now. All players please form a line in the center of the room." The PA woman announced.

I and everyone else then lines up and gets food. They served the food in small box lunches. It was egg,rice, and something else, but I couldn't tell. It tasted like school lunches. BUT IT WAS BUSSIN.

"Uhh Erella? You have stars in your eyes

"Uhh Erella? You have stars in your eyes."

"It's a medical condition!"

~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~

We finally finished eating and went to sleep. I had to admit, the beds there were better than my queen size mattress back home.

I fell asleep for like 10 minutes, but some lady kept yelling that she had to go to the restroom.

I fell asleep once more and slept peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got breakfast again, and then went back to talking again.

This time the food was a bottle of milk and some type of waffle like food. Man I need to learn to eat Korean food.

Cody kept looking at this girl, her number was 067 and she had long-ish hair.

"Hey Cody, you ok?" I ask.

"Hm? Oh, yeah of course."  He responded.

Wonder what he's thinking...

I eat my breakfast and talk to Abigail a bit.

" Attention. The second game will begin shortly. Please follow the staff's instructions and swiftly make your way towards the game hall." PA woman announced once more.

We make our way up those trippy stairs from last game.

The next game's scenery looked like a playground. There was 5 shapes on a wall, Triangle, square, circle, star, and umbrella.

Me, Abigail,and Cody decided to split up. Cody chose square, I chose triangle, and Abigail chose circle.

Everyone was talking and I couldn't hear the PA woman.

But I stood in front of my shape and waited for all the other players.

The PA woman then says that we have to cut the shape that we chose out of honey comb.