~Three- M'lady ~

Camilo POV:

Abula just asked me to tell the towns people about the new family so i make my way to town and see Luisa and a couple of other towns people are making a house structure so I'm pretty sure Luisa knows. After i tell a couple people, few seconds later almost the whole town knows. I make my way  back to the house to tell abula that i had done the job but i bump into the girl that i saw in the kitchen, she looks about my age.
            "Oh I'm so sorry! I should've looked where i was going!" She said. She looked really beautiful. But when she looked at me she turned red as a tomato, i wonder why.
            "Don't be sorry it was my fault!  I should've looked where i was goi-wait aren't you new in town?" She nodded. " Nice can i show you around town m'lady?" ( I AM DONE WITH YOU ALL WITH THE MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SHIT. I DO NOT WATCH THAT TRASH SHOW )

Y/n POV:
"Nice can i show you around town m'lady?" He held out his hand for me. I smiled at him and i put my hand on his. We started to walk but after a moment of silence he said " Hey, i never got your name. You probably already know that my name is Camilo but could you tell me yours." He stopped and looked at me. He was a couple inches taller than me so i had to look up a little.
           "My name is y/n hernandez..and thanks for the offer of showing me around town." I gave him a grateful smile. He was looking at me for a while and i think he didn't even notice. "Hello? Are you okay, your staring." He shook his head and his face turned a very dark red and looked ahead and started to walk. "Hey! Wait up!" I said. He told me what each building was until i noticed we were back at the same house we started at. "This is the same house we started at." I said
          "Oh yeah, oh i have to tell you about my family like my Abula said we were given special gifts.  And Dolores told me that your family has powers to you should tell about your family's gifts to!"   We kept talking about our family's until my mother called me. I said my goodbyes to Camilo and walked away. But while i was walking away i felt a pair of eyes on me..

A/n: sorry this chapter was short but i just didn't really know were to go with this chapter but a new chapter will be released tomorrow again i will upload at least two chapters a day. Please tell me if you like the story so far!