How Sexual of You

How Sexual of You

--------------------------------------

"Get in the car before Giusi screams at us all." Beth warned me, peaking her head into my bedroom as I finished zipping up my coat.

"Oh no, that bad?" I questioned.

"That bad." Beth affirmed, gesturing for me to get moving, before turning off my bedroom lights the second my foot was in the doorway. "Move, move, move."

"I'm coming Jesus Christ." I chuckled, hurrying to the garage to find Maggie, Giusi, and Aki already in the car. "Wait, are we supposed to invite Rosalie to these things?" 

"I don't know at this point. I think it's been too soon and she's not living with us so for now, we continue like this." Giusi instructed, gesturing for me to take my spot in the back row with Maggie and Aki.

"Why do I feel like a child?" I questioned, laughing as three of us were crammed into he back row.

"Because you are my child, I raised you." Giusi quipped, smirking at me through the rearview mirror as she backed out of our driveway and into the road. She sped to her heart's content all the way to the Carver Cafe.

"Wait! This place is so good!" Maggie cheered as the car was put in park. "Charlie Swan always brings Bella and I here when he feels bad about us cooking all the time."

"You have such a strange friendship with that girl." I laughed, earning an eye roll from the younger girl.

"You're friends with Seth and Embry and they are literal children. You're one to judge." She retorted, raising an eyebrow at me, challenging me to respond.

"Because they are my children. It's that simple, child." I stated, walking right past here to enter the diner. "Good morning!"

"Good morning sweetheart! How many?" Cora, the sweetest woman ever, greeted as I stood in front of her desk at the entrance to the diner. 

"There are five of us." I smiled. Giusi, Aki, Beth and Maggie quickly walked in behind me and Cora lead us to a table by the big windows facing the parking lot.

"Here you go ladies. Abigail is your server and she should be over soon to take your orders."

"Thank you Cora." Giusi mused for all of us, smiling at the older looking woman before she walked away.

"Wait G, why did you come with us if you aren't even going to eat?" Aki asked, looking up from the menu she had her nose in to look at my sister.

"I'm here for the concept of a brunch, Aki. Plus it's been so long since we've just been able to hang out and talk. So I'll suck it up and pretend to eat some food if I get to spend time with someone besides my brothers and Liam." The brunette groaned, earning a laugh from the rest of us.

"They sure are a special group." Beth laughed, folding up her menu and placing it in the middle of the table.

"What are you getting?" I wondered, looking through he list of options. I was horrible at making decisions when it came to food.

"I want the pancakes, they are so good here." My sister-in-law practically moaned, making the rest of us burst out laughing.

"How sexual of you." Aki quipped, pocking Beth with her finger as she made a weird face.

"Shush. These pancakes are just that good." Beth tried to defend herself.

"Either way, I'm getting the French toast." Aki declared, taking her menu and placing it on top of Beth's.