Murph!

Murph!

----------------------------------

"You know when you first told me Noah was coming to visit, I thought you meant like soon, not like three weeks later." I groaned, waiting at the airport with Emmett, Aki and Nacho for Noah to get off his plain. 

"Don't be so dramatic. I never gave you a specific date, because he never gave me a specific date." Emmett defended, holding his hands up in surrender as I lulled my head back in annoyance.

"You are so much today." Iñaki scolded me, rolling his eyes at me.

"And you annoy me by existing, but I don't say anything about it." I sassed back, flipping my hair and turning away from him to look at Aki.

"Don't look at me! I want no part in this family squabble." She stated, taking a step back from me.

"Loser."

"Punk." 

"You have children Aki, act like and adult." The infamous voice of Noah Murphy rang through our ears.

"Murph!" Aki beamed, pulling him into a tight hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you to Keeeks." He laughed, into her hair.

"Man, you're finally legitimately visiting." Nacho sighed as Noah pulled away from Aki and reached out to pull my brother into a hug.

"I'm here and for more than a few hours this time." Noah mumbled into my brother's neck. They were absolutely adorable together. "Nice to see you again Em." Noah smiled, offering Emmett a hand. They did the little guy hug situation and then he turned to me. "Dearest wife."

"Husband. How're the kids?" I laughed, my hand on my hip for emphasis.

"They're great. Between the demon spawn and Oliver, all should be well." Noah shrugged, the corners of his lips turning up. You could tell he was proud of how the kids were growing up.

"The bar is low. I still can't believe you left them and Oliver with one of the twins...." I sighed, sharing a look with Aki. It was common knowledge the twins were insane.

"Don't be rude to my children!" Nacho defended, whacking me in the shoulder.

"They're demon spawns and it is only partially your fault." I shrugged, turning my attention back to Noah. "Are you ready for this? We're taking you to see the wolves tonight for dinner."

"The wolves?" His eyes grew wide at my words. "I honestly forgot you had a pack here, but I guess I'm ready. One of them is Charlie's mate right?"

"Yup, and they're honestly adorable." Aki agreed, moving to take the luggage from Noah's hand and loop her arm through his. "We need to catch you up on all things Rossi coven." 

With that, Aki was leading Noah outside towards our car with Nacho running after them looking like the little brother that wanted to hang out with his older sister's cool friends.

"I didn't realize Aki and Noah were so close." Emmett murmured, coming to drape his arms on my shoulder. I rested my head on his shoulder smiling as Aki pushed Nacho farther back when he tried to squirm his way in between her and Noah.

"Yeah, they get along pretty well. If you leave them together for too long though, they will start fighting and it is not pretty. I guess they just act like siblings. 

"Well, this will be entertaining then." He chuckled. "Am I coming with for the dinner?"

"It's sweet you think any of the wolves would let you go across the treaty line." I laughed, patting his chest before walking away.