Are You Trying to Seduce Me In the Woods?

Happy Holidays! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on, get your butt out of that chair. We're dancing." Emmett commanded as I sat next to Michele in the Cullen living room surrounded by other Forks High School graduates.

"So demanding." I joked, moving to stand up and take his outstretched hand. "See you later Mikey."

"Bye Luz." My brother laughed as Emmett whisked me away.

"Hey! I need to spend time with my newly graduated girlfriend." He laughed, bending down to kiss my forehead.

"It's a once in a lifetime experience, that's for sure." I joked, winking at him as he pulled me to his chest so we could sway from side to side.

"That's for sure." He smiled. "Are you happy to be officially done with Forks High School?"

"Yes, but I do feel bad about leaving Aki alone for another year of it while I'm free." I sighed, the guilt eating away at me the more I thought about it.

"I get that, but it's not like you could have predicted that two newborn hybrids would appear on the other side of the world while you two were trying to be juniors in high school." Emmett stated, resting his chin on my head as I leaned into him. It was peaceful being here with him wrapped in his arms. Now I know Emmett was a touchy person and he seemed to show his love through hugs, kisses and touching, but he had been extra touchy recently.

"Are you okay?" I murmured into his shoulder, sure he could hear me.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know. You just seem extra touchy recently and I wanted to make sure that nothing was wrong." I sighed, placing a light kiss on his neck after my words.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm just a little worried for this whole battle that's happening." He murmured into my hair. "I know you are all strong and mighty, but I still hate the idea of you even being in danger, not to mention the fact that you could get hurt."

"Emmett, I literally whooped your ass when we fought with Jasper and I will do that to those newborns too, but I won't stop with just checking their ego." I assured, hugging him a little tighter, not loving the idea of him being in the path of danger either.

"My ego did not need checking." He defended.

"You thought you were Mr. Tough and unbeatable. Your ego needed checking." I declared, smiling up at him innocently.

"Whatever dude." He laughed, nudging me with his shoulder.

"Well, dude, it's true." I chuckled along with him.

"Did you just call your girlfriend dude?" Alessio questioned incredulously as he stopped beside us in shock, Paul right next to him.

"Yes I did." Emmett declared confidently, making me laugh. I shared a look with Paul, acknowledging how much I appreciated him being here with my brother even though I know it caused him immense pain to be in the middle of a vampire's house that wasn't that of his imprint. He sent me a knowing smile.

"That's your pet name for her? That's so weird." Alessio laughed, looking from me to Emmett and back again.

"What do you think I would call her?" Emmett laughed. "You think I would still be standing here if I called her something like babe or babygirl? She would hang me from my bedroom window."