Of Course, We Are Educators Here

Nine ~ Of Course, We Are Educators Here

---------------------------------------------------------------

"You mean to tell me that there has been a hybrid running around Northern Ireland for the past couple of years and we didn't know about it?? Do they have some sort of guardian or are they just running ramped?" I stressed, taking a seat on the couch as Aki sat next to me, putting a calming hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, and there is another one the way. Apparently, some vamp has been running around up there trying to create as many hybrids as possible. Lord knows why." My blonde friend sighed, running a hand through his hair, messing up the normally cleanly quaffed hair.

"Well, we need to call Teuvo and head out there." I declared, standing up to go pack my things. Before I could take more than a step Nacho butted in.

"Luz this is new territory, we need to sit down and talk about it and you know that." He murmured, acting like an adult for once in his life.

At that moment, the change in our lives, or should I say changes, walked right into the living room completely unaware of our new situation.

"What's wrong?" Emmett question, looking at me with all the concern in the entire world. He quickly handed Charlotte off to Beth and came to take the other seat beside me. "Who's this?" He continued to ask, looking up at Noah, now with confusion written all over his face.

"We have a Hybrid situation in Ireland, Em." I started, looking down at my hands as thoughts whizzed through my mind. "I need to leave."

"I've literally only had you back for maybe 25 days and you want to leave me again?!" Emmett boomed, his normally happy go lucky voice now a deep angry grumble.

"Woah, woah, woah bro, chill out. Don't talk to my sister like that." Nacho yelled right back, moving so that he was towering over Emmett in front of the couch. "As the first Hybrid, this is Luciana's role. She was chosen to parent and keep an entire kind of living being living and hidden. You knew that getting in this. You knew this coven, no this family, was special, and yet you still complain that she has to leave. Get your priorities in line, hijo de puta."

"So you are just going to up and leave? All three of you?" Emmett questioned, looking from Nacho to me to Aki to Noah. "What about your kids and your lives? What will Bella tell Charlie? What about the school? This is a small town they will not easily believe that three juniors in high school are allowed to pick up and leave without finishing the school year."

"He is not wrong. I cannot leave my children here." Aki sighed, running a hand through her hair. "If any of us are going, it will only be Luce and Nacho. Teuvo is off the grid and we won't be able to contact him in time."

"No. If anyone else goes, it will raise a red flag. I will go with Noah and deal with the situation, and then come back." I sighed looking at Emmett while I rested my hand on his leg. "I'm not leaving for forever."