That Doesn't Sound Sexual at All

AN: The Gifs aren't working and it's making me mad, but I just finished this and I wanted you guys to have it so I will just try to fix it tomorrow or when I finish the next chapter. Hope you like it!

That Doesn't Sound Sexual at All

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You're stupid boyfriend attacked Paul!" Alessio grumbled at me over the phone as I sat, perched on the edge of the roof, calling my family. Apparently, they had been working to catch Victoria and Emmett jumped across the line.

"Lex, you can not act like Emmett is the only one with an ego and temper involved in this situation. I love Paul, but the guy is a hothead." I grumbled right back.

"He's the one that jumped over the treaty line!"

"And Paul just attacked him even though they both knew that they were in chase of a vampire that has been taunting them for months!" I yelled right back at my cousin. "There is a certain level of common sense and logic that comes into play in scenarios like this one and Paul had none."

"Your oaf of a boyfriend broke the treaty!" Alessio yelled, obviously grabbing ahold of the phone which had previously sat on what I assume was the coffee table in the living room as lots of my family members filled me in.

"You break the treaty every day you go see your boyfriend Lex! Fuck the treaty at this point." I grumbled, rolling my eyes.

"The treaty has been in place for decades Lucy and you know I'm only allowed because I am an imprint." My brother reasoned.

"The treaty allows for hybrids and children of hybrids and you to cross, but not other beings that have proven themselves to be safe and aware." I quipped. "It's stupid."

"The Cullens are a danger to the people on the reservation!"

"The Cullens have been here so many times and never once did they do something to the people on the reservation. They are not dangerous! No more dangerous than you and I."

"Look kid," He started, causing me to suck in a quick breath.

"No Kid Alessio! I am not a child and you will not speak to me like one! I am thousands of years old and you are barely twenty years older than me. In the grand scheme of things that is absolutely nothing and completely irrelevant!!" I yelled. I always got pissed off whenever someone tried to act like I knew so much less than I actually did. 

"Whatever, your stupid boyfriend ran away afterward anyways," Alessio mumbled, dropping the phone as it made a thud noise with a little bit of static. 

"Alessio! Lex!" I yelled, to no avail.

"He's gone," Giusi murmured, letting me in on the situation on that side of the phone. 

"What does he mean ran away?" I mumbled, worrying knotting itself in my stomach. Where in the world could Emmett be if he was not in Forks.

"He left Luz..." Nacho breathed, making my heart drop.

"Did he not tell anyone where he went?" 

"He just left, Lucy. That's all any of us know." Beth explained, the sound of the kids running around in the background.

"Okay, okay. Well, thank you for the information and the recap on the events in Forks." I mumbled. "Call you later. Love you all."

There was a chorus of love yous and goodbyes as I pressed the red button on my phone. Where the fuck could Emmett have gone? Yes, he is childlike, but he generally thinks through most of his decisions before doing something extremely drastic.