Well, men suck

Three ~ Well, men suck

-------------------------------------------

"Welcome!" Esme greeted as my brother, Matteo, his mate, and all the Cullen's except Carlisle stood outside with me, waiting to greet the wolves. Sam's large black wolf figure slowly walked into the clearing, flanked by Jacob, Paul and Jared. The other wolves trailed behind.

"So you want to come to a consensus on what to do about the insane vamp running around town?" Sam questioned, stepping forward, looking directly at Esme.

The adults in the room, aka basically everyone except Emmett, Seth, Embry and myself, talked out the situation and agreed on using Alice's powers to try and catch the annoying coldy. It made sense, but in all honesty I couldn't see how it was going to work considering the wolves hated the Cullens and could only tolerate a select number of my family members.

Before the entire pack could leave, Seth and Embry ran over to greet me, followed closely by Quil.

"Knight!" Embry cheered, wrapping me in a hug.

"Ick." Emmett commented from beside me, turning up his nose. Nudging my foot with his foot as a signal he wanted out of this situation.

"They don't smell thaaaaat bad Em, stop being dramatic." I laughed, turning so that he could see me roll my eyes.

"You only say that because they smell like air fresheners to you! To me they smell like wet dog. Big difference." He mumbled, stalking away with an angry pout plastered on his face.

"Well someone's cranky." Embry laughed, pulling me in for another hug.

"Yeah, you guys tend to have that affect on him." I replied, as he nuzzled his face into my hair. "You're super touchy today. Any particular reason why?"

"I just appreciate you." He mused before Seth interjected.

"He's actually restraining you." The younger boy laughed lightly, causing my eyes to go wide.

"Restrain me from what?" I questioned, trying to pry the boy in front of me off of me.

"Emmett! I need to tell you something." Quil boldly addressed the much larger vampire.

"What?" My mate grumbled, speeding back out here, an annoyed look on his face when he saw Embry wrapped around me.

"Wait, wait! Before they tell you anything, help me get out of this hold." I pleaded, sending his my best puppy dog eyes. Much to my dismay, the second he took even a step in my direction, Seth jumped between us.

"Don't help her. This is to help you. We wanted to let you know that our teacher was hitting on Lucy. It was disgusting." Quil blatantly threw out. At his words, Emmett's head whipped around, to look me over quickly.