Sonic x Reader

A/n I was supposed to release this oneshot in December as a Christmas special but I forgor 💀 anygayz take this as my redemption ig. I love you all my wormies!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) P.O.V

Ah the month of December is the best month. With Christmas coming around I really couldn't ask for more. I get up from my bed as I woke up.

I walked down the stairs and head into the kitchen where I see dad cooking pancakes. "Morning dad!" I said as I walked towards him. "Morning kiddo how does pancakes sound like?" He asks. "Sounds very perfect!" I smiled. "Great now could you wake up Sonic?" He asked. "No problem!" I said as I walked up the stairs and open the door to the attic.

I climb up and I see Sonic sleeping peacefully. I smile mischievously as I quietly walk over to him. I reach out as I grab his sides tickling him. "Wakey Wakey last one down is a rotten egg!" I exclaimed as Sonic was laughing. I immediately let go and rush down as I close the door on him. I hear a thunk as I run away. I quickly ran as sat on the table.

Next thing I know I see a grumpy Sonic. I bursted out laughing. "Not. Funny." He said as he rubbed his head. "Oh lighten up buttercup. You're the one with the super speed yet you lost to me." I said as I stick out my tongue. "You're lucky I love you." He said as he walked over and sat next to me. "I love ya too." I said as I winked at him.

-Time Skip after breakfast-

Dad just went to work and Mom also left to go work at the vet. Me and Sonic were just hanging around in the living room. "Soooooo....what now?" Sonic asked. "I don't knowwww." I said as I dangle from the couch. Suddenly I get an idea. I sit up with a smile. "What? Oh! Did you get an idea?!" Sonic asked happily. "Hell yeah I did. Lets make cookies! I'm sure mom and dad won't mind. Besides it's almost Christmas! And what better way to celebrate than making cookies!" I exclaimed. "Sweet! Lets do this!" Sonic said as he rushed over next to me.

I brought out all the utensils and ingredients that needed to be used. I look at the recipe. "Wow this is so easy!" I said. Sonic looked over at me."Well since this is "easy" I bet this will be no problem for the amazing Sonic!"  I looked over at him and I looked at him with a face of doubt. "Why are you making that face?" He asked.

"I doubt that you can make these all on your own." I said while crossing my arms and smirking. Sonic looked offended. "Doubt?! I bet I can make them more delicious than yours!" He exclaimed. My eyes widen. "Oh I see. A bake off?" I asked. "Bake ON!" Sonic exclaimed. He then ran around the kitchen preparing his things.

I look over at my side and I begin to follow the instructions. I place the cookie mix in the bowl and I began to preheat the oven. I grabbed the butter and eggs and I put them all in the bowl accordingly. I look over and I see Sonic looking at the instructions with pure confusion written on his face. "Pfft-" I let out a chuckle. Sonic looked over immediately. "Hey! No laughing!" He exclaimed as he began to pout.

"Hey quit whining and start baking or else I'll win~" I teased him. "Oh you are so going down!" Sonic exclaimed. He began to prepare his cookies at a rather fast pace. I quickly went back to making mine. I mixed the butter and eggs together and soon my cookie dough was ready. I grabbed a baking tray and I sprayed some butter spray on it and I placed my cookies on there.

I open the oven and I place my batch on the middle. I then grabbed my phone and placed a timer for 10 minutes. I look over and I see sonic in a full mess. He's got cookie dough mix on him and chunks of butters too. I try to hold on my laugh but I let it out Sonic turns to me and he glares at me. "Not. Funny." He said. "Chill dude chill I'm joking" I said as I raised my hands.

We hear the door open and I turn quickly and I see my dad come in. "I'm home!" He yelled out. He walked into the kitchen and he saw sonic covered in flour and butter. "How did he-?" Dad began but cutoff by sonic. "I know I know listen just me and
(y/n) we're having a bake off."Sonic said. "Yup, specifically cookies." I said. "A bake off huh? Well I'm pretty sure my little (y/n) here made the best cookies since I trained her how to bake." Dad said proudly.

Sonic looked over us and pouted. "Well you'll see! I bet my cookies will taste better." Sonic huffed as he began to rush by the kitchen and then the oven opened and shut quickly. "And now we wait for 10 minutes." Sonic said proudly. "Well then we'll see!" I smirked.

*10 minutes later.*

The cookies were all golden brown and they were ready to be eaten. We set them off to the side to cool down for a bit and now it's time for the judgement. "Dad since your the only person here you get to taste them!" I said. We each put a plate with cookies on them the ones on the left , Sonic's, the ones on the right, mine. Dad tasted both of them and he seemed to like Sonic's a bit more. "Wow... Sonic is this your first time baking or what?" Dad exclaimed.

"What how?!" I exclaimed. "Here try it." Dad said.
I grabbed the small piece he offered me and I took a bite out of it. Oh...my...god....this tasted sooooo good! "See what did I tell ya!" Sonic exclaimed. "Wow this is amazing Sonic you need to teach me your ways." I chuckled. "No problem my lady! The blue blue will teach you all his tricks!" Sonic said proudly. I laugh at his silliness. "Your so cute you know that?" I said as I pet his head. He leans into my touch and he hugs me. "Yeah I know." Sonic says. "Merry Christmas Sonic." I said. "Merry Christmas to you too (Y/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: deez nuts ha HA