Sonic x Dr Robotnik's Daughter! Reader

A/n: I may or may have not made Dr. Robotnik a bit out of character but oh well it's only for this oneshot

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Being the world's greatest scientist's daughter really is a pain. Especially if your father is like a maniac! Because of my father I've somewhat gained some of his traits the rest is from my mother. Speaking of my mother I lost her when I was really young. I was only a toddler when the accident happened. She was on a walk with my father in the woods.  He told her to wait where she was because he had a surprise for her. Then she was attacked by something or someone. I was home with Agent Stone when they went out. As soon as father came home, tried his best to find out who or what caused her death. And ever since he kept the world out of my sight.

He made made believe that everything was dangerous. 15 years pass by and I finally know the truth. I love my father a lot but at the same time he can never let me do anything. Agent Stone was my only friend since the rest of the agents were always busy. If I ever tried to go out, my father would scold me and remind me how the world is. I've always wanted to see how the outside world really is like. And now that I've finished my self defense classes with Agent Stone, I think I can fully convince father that I can go out.

I went up to his lab and stood by the door. "Father?" I called out. He turned around and faced me. "What is it dear?" He asks. "Father please it's been so many years and I finally finished my self defense classes, please can I go outside?" I told him. "(Y/n) we've had this conversation before. You are not allowed to go out darling. I don't want you to get hurt and end up like your mother." Dad said as he kneeled in front of me. "Father I'll be fine. I know how to defend myself! Please just a couple of minutes." I begged.

Father looked at me and sighed. "Fine but here take this." He said as he handed me a watch. "What is it?" I asked. "It's a special watch that I've made. If you feel unsafe or you see something, press the button and a group of my agents will head towards your distress signal alright?" Father explained. "Yes father. Thank you!" I exclaimed as I hugged him. He hugged back as he held me tightly. "Just promise me that you'll come back at lunchtime ok dear?" He said as he separated from the hug. "Yes father." I said as I walked towards the door. "I love you dad!" I called out as I stepped out.

As soon as I looked out my heart was full of happiness. I walked out and ran on the grass. It felt so great to be outside for the very first time. I saw a forest up ahead and I decided to go and explore around in there. I walked in and I saw so many trees. They were so tall. I stared in awe as I looked around the forest. All of a sudden I heard a branch break. I immediately turned around as I got into my self defense stance. I looked around to make sure nothing can attack me. "Who's there!" I called out. "Show yourself! Before I make you." I growled.

"Ok! Ok! You caught me!" A voice called out as a blue creature came out with their hands in the air. "WAHHH!" I yelled as I fell back. "Woah! Woah! Hey calm down! I'm not gonna hurt ya!" The creature spoke. "Who are you! WHAT are you?!" I asked. "I'm Sonic! Sonic the Hedgehog" Sonic said proudly. "Oh uh...I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) Robotnik." I said regaining my composure. "What are you doing out here in the woods?" I asked him.

"Oh it's a long story. You see I'm not from here. I used to live somewhere else before I came here. That was before we were attacked by Bandits who were hungry for power, my power. My guardian, Longclaw was the only person to take care of me. But unfortunately she was attacked. I managed to get out and escape. But I'm not aloud to be seen by anyone or else I'll have to go and leave to another dimension. Although I guess I can trust you to keep my existence a secret right?" Sonic explained as he gave me puppy dog eyes. "Yeah sure either way I'm not allowed to socialize with other people heh." I said nervously.

"What do you mean?" Sonic asked. "You see I was never allowed to see the world because of my mother's death." I said sadly as I look at the ground. "I'm sorry..." Sonic trailed off. "Don't be it wasn't your fault so you don't have to be sorry." I said reassuring him. "So what is this power of yours?" I asked him. "Well Ms. (Y/n) let me show you what this hedgehog can do!" He said. He then got in a running position and he took of running very fast. "Woah! That's so cool!" I exclaim as he continued to run around the forest.

Suddenly he was standing right in front of me again. "That was awesome Sonic!" I said as I engulfed him in a hug. "Oh! Heh thanks (N/n)!" He said as he hugged back. Just then my watch rang. I separated from the hug and I saw father calling me. "Hold on for a sec." I told Sonic. I then pressed the accept button and I heard my father speak. "(Y/n)  it's time for lunch so come back home dear!" I heard father chirp. "Sure thing father I'll be there in a jiffy!" I said as I hung up.

I then turned to Sonic who was standing there confused. "I'm sorry Sonic but I have to go back home." I told him as I kneeled down to face him. "Nah it's ok! I'll be fine!" Sonic said. "You know what I'll come back here tomorrow to see you again! Ya know to hang out! What do you say?" I asked him. Sonic perked up and faces me with a smile on his cute face. "Yeah! That will be awesome!" He said as he cheered. "Yay! Well then I'll be going now! Bye Sonic!" I yelled as I waved him goodbye. I then went back home with a smile on my face as my heart skipped a beat.

Meanwhile with Sonic:

Narrator's P.O.V

Sonic waved at the the girl as she left of going back home. Suddenly Sonic's heart began to skip a beat, his ears and his cheeks began to warm up. He put his hand on his heart as he had a dreamy smile. He knew that he fell in love with the girl even though he barely met her. But he couldn't help it. They had so much in common and she promised to keep his existence a secret. He knew that he could trust her. And so the little blue hedgehog went back to his cave thinking about (Y/n) the whole time.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey guys sorry I haven't been working on this book but I promised myself to start working on my books! So here's a new chapter! Keep on requesting your ideas! I'll be happy to write them ^•^

Peace~