Sonic X Mobian! Reader

Requested by -MOVIE_SONIC- 💙
A/t = animal type

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Just another normal day in Green Hills. Oh hi! Names (Y/n). (Y/n) the (a/t). So you may be wondering what I'm talking about right now. Well Dr. Robotnik has been defeated. Sonic and I have become best friends and a part of the Wachoski family! What a thrill it is to be on Earth. I guess I should've listened to Sonic that Earth was great. At first I thought it was a world full of evil people trying to chase after Sonic. But he taught me that Earth isn't what I thought it was. Also how do I know Sonic? Well I have a great answer for that.

Me and Sonic met at Mobious but then sine bad guys saw his unique power and wanted his powers, Sonic had to leave Mobious and he could never come back. Of course I understood. And since he traveled around universes with rings he might of accidentally dropped one on the floor and that's how I got to follow him to Earth. But it took quite a while to meet up with him again. Anyways me and Sonic are hanging around in his cave thinking of a way how to pay back Tom and Maddie for letting us live with them. "What about a surprise party?" Sonic suggested. "It's a great idea but how is it going to be a surprise if they are in the house most of the time and also we can't buy any party materials." I said. "Yeah you're right?" Sonic said as we began to think about it more. I gasp as Sonic looks at me with a smile.

"(Y/n) I've got an idea!" "Sonic I've got an idea!" We both exclaim at the same time. "Jinx! You owe me a hug!" I exclaim. Sonic then came over to me and he hugged me. "So what's your idea?" Sonic asked as he was hugging me. "No you go first." I say as we parted away from the hug. "Alright we both say it out loud at the same time!" Sonic said. I nod. "Let's bake them a cake!" "Let's bake them a cake!" We said in unison. "Jinx! You owe me a kiss on the cheek!" Sonic said as he smirked. "Aww jeez f-fine." I said as my cheeks get warm. I lean over and I kiss his cheek. He then pulls me towards him. "Well (N/N) what should we do to make this cake?" Sonic asked. I said nothing as I grabbed his arm and dashed all the way to the kitchen.

"Ok first things first we need the ingredients and the bowls and whatever else we need to make this cake for Maddie and Tom!" I exclaimed as I began running around searching for the cake mix and the ingredients of the cake. Sonic had pulled out a large bowl from under the cabinet. We then proceed to follow the instructions but then I look over at Sonic and I see him distracted by Ozzy. I smile mischievously as a sly smirk appears on my face. I quickly grab some of the cake mix and I throw it at him. "Eh? Aww come on! That's Disgusting (N/N)!" Sonic whined.

"Me?! I didn't do anything." I said innocently. But Sonic didn't buy it. I then feel something hit against me. "Oww hey what the heck?!" I exclaim. I turn around and glare at Sonic "It wasn't me it was Ozzy." Sonic said as he pointed to Ozzy. "Oh it's on!" I yelled out as I threw more cake mix on him. He then began to throw some cake mix to me.

We made a complete mess and we kept on giggling like the goofballs we are. But then the sounds of clicking on the door alerted us to stop. The door opens and Tom walks in. "Maddie! Sonic! (Y/n)! I'm hom-" Tom cuts himself off as soon as he sees me and Sonic and the kitchen filled with cake mix everywhere. "Yeah next time I'm gonna make sure Maddie watches over you two." Tom said as he sighed. "Sonic started it." I said as I pointed to him. "What! No I didn't! You liar!" Sonic exclaims as he pouts. "Aww you look cute when you pout." I said as I booped his nose. "Am not!" Sonic said as he pouted more. I kissed his cheek. "Yes you are." I said as I went back to our little cave. Leaving sonic awestruck.