Sonic x Dr Robotnik's Daughter! Reader Part 3!

A/N:I saw how most of y'all wanted a part 3 so here we go baby whooooooooooooooooo
Also p.s
Y'all are my beloveds fr 🫶

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
I walked back to the trailer sad and broken hearted. He was my only friend I ever made since my mother had....anyways. I entered the trailer and was greeted by my father. "Oh sweetie you're back! Good! Well we're going off to inspect some places around the perimeter." Dad said as

"Yeah..." I said in a monotone voice as I looked away. "Everything ok? You seem down." Das asked as he said placed a hand on my shoulder. "No I'm all good just a bit tired." I said as I faked a yawn. "Oh well if you wish you could take a small nap or something to rest your head." Dad said.

"Ok dad I think I'll go take a nap in my 'room'" I said. "Very well then dear go ahead if you ever need me call me." He said as he patted my head and left. I walk to my 'room' and just lay in the small bed staring at the ceiling.

'Well Sonic's gone. But it was for his own good he had to stay safe.' I thought to myself. I felt the trailer start to move. Looks like dad's off to go investigate.
Oh well I'll take a small nap to rest my head and clear my thoughts.

*30 minutes later...*

I wake up as I hear some chatter going on outside. I yawn as I stand up from my bed and walk to the door. I gently opened the door and I stick my head out and I see Dad and Stone talking to eachother.

"I told you you should've gone after them! Who cares what happens to me I'll always be fine!" I heard dad yell. "Sir with all due respect, it's stupid to say that. Think about (Y/n). What would she do without you?" Stone says. There was nothing but silence after.

So I get out of my room and fake a yawn and walk towards them. "Hey dad. Hey Stone." I said. "Oh hey honey. Sleep well?" Dad asked. "Yeah I think I really just needed a small nap." I said. "Good to know that your feeling better." Dad said. "Now since you were asleep time to tell you all about what you missed out!" Dad said a bit excited.

"Go on." I said. "Looks like the sheriff of this damn town is behind this whole blackout. Him and that wretched blue rodent that he has hidden." Dad said.

"Wait...what?!" I exclaimed. He found Sonic?! How?! Didn't he leave?! "That's right! The creature is real and I saw him! Before I got knocked out. But I will get my revenge." Dad said. I take in the whole information as I see my dad go to his computers to do more analyzing and stuff. 'If sonic is still here I have to stick with my father for now to see what's up' I thought.

"Can I join you dad?" I asked as I walked up to him.
"Hmmm I don't know do you know how to look for a blue space creature who is ok the run?" Dad asked. "No...? Wait! Cant you track people by their phones and stuff?" I asked. Dad then looked at his computer and tried to locate him but no luck. "Looks like he knew about it because he doesn't have his phone with him." Dad said. "Wait. You said it was a sheriff right? Why don't we just go to the local police department where he should work at and ask his co-workers about him and stuff? Besides don't you have to stick with like government protocols?" I asked.

"She has a point Doctor" Stone said. I felt good about myself as I stood proud. "Fine I guess we'll go and (Y/n) you can come along I want to show you how it is out here on the fields of scientific research." Dad said as he places his hand on my shoulder. "Oh cool thanks dad!" I said. "But Stone will watch over you still." He added. Dammit. "Okay dad." I said as I went to my room to put on some decent clothes and not walk around in my PJ's.

I went and changed into those fancy uniforms that Stone and the other agents wear. Once I finished changing, I walked out of my room and walked towards dad who was waiting for me. "Ready to go pumpkin?" He asks. "Ready!" I said. The door then opens and we walk out towards the police station.

We arrived and my father begins to interrogate the policeman who's name was most likely Wade due to the name pin on his uniform. But as Dad was asking him questions the phone rang and the police man hesitantly picked it up. We hear the man on the other side and it must've been the guy that dad is chasing after because he was glaring at the phone the policeman was holding. He then takes it away from him and he speaks.

"Mr. Wachoski." Dad began. "Tom..." I heard the voice of the man say. "I want you to know that the only person who ever punched me in the face was the school bully. He hit me in the cafeteria, causing a blunt-force contusion to the soft tissue surrounding my orbital bone. Humiliated me in front of the entire school! And you know what I did in response?" Dad said. Woah woah woah! Wait a sec. Some guy punched my dad?! He's so dead when I see him.

"Uh, I'm assuming that you reported him to the principal's office 'cause , you know, that kind of behavior is really unacceptable." The 'Tom' guy said.
"No, I examined the inefficiency of a world where brawn trumped brain, and I used technology to resolve that inefficiency. The boy ate his meals through a straw for a year. And I have never lost a fight... until today." Dad said. Yeah dad! Go get him!

"Hey, hooray for me then, huh?" The guy said. "No, because you're about to become the bully with the straw! I'm coming for you, Mr. Wachowski. And when I catch you, I'll-" dad said but he stopped. "Hello. Hello? Hello, hello, hello?" "I think he actually hung up, because I notice the light isn't on..." the policeman said. "Thank you, Officer Brainfart." Dad said.

"If you give me a second I can get an outside line..." the policeman said as he began to dial the numbers. "No. Don't be bothered. You just sit there and be "u"... seless." Dad said as he walked away. I then followed behind him. As we walked out I laughed out loud. "Haha! That was a good one dad! U....seless! Hahahahaha!" I laughed. "I guess it was pretty funny." Dad replied with a chuckle as he placed his arm around me.

"Well hey at least we got a lead on the guy no?" I asked. "That's correct my little star. Now lets go to where the phone line was located." Dad said as we walked in the trailer. Honestly this is fun even though it's a serious government mission thingy it's still fun. I just hope Sonic is ok. If we encounter him again I'll convince my father that he isn't dangerous.
Don't worry Sonic I'll be there soon!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
sooooo....what if I made Stone (Y/n)'s second dad here? No? Kay then I just thought it would be cute bc Stone is giving me major fruitiness vibes 🧍‍♂️
But anyways i luv u guys <3