Sonic x Shy!Reader

This request was made for thriller5 💗💗💗

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Just another regular day here in Green hills. And I decided to take a walk in the forest that is near our house. Since my Dad is at his work and mom is busy doing yoga, I've wanted to take time off and explore. I put on some boots, a
(f/c) sweater, and some black shorts. I head out and made my way to the forest. I walk around letting the cool wind hit my face. Honestly I love going on walks because it really helps me think. I heard the leafs and twigs crunch under my feet. I then see a tree and I go towards it and I sit next to it.

I let out a sigh as I lean against the tree. But then I heard some crunches and snaps. I perk up looking around and I see nothing. I then felt a strong gust of wind blow next to me. I look over and I see nothing. I then turn around and I see a pair of eyes. I yelp as I jump back being startled. "Woah woah! Hey! I didn't mean to startle you!" The figure says. I look and see a blue creature thing staring at me. "Y-You talk?" I stutter. "Yup! Name's Sonic! Sonic the hedgehog!" Sonic said as he gives me a smile. "I'm (Y/n). (Y/n)
(L/n)." I say.

"(Y/n) huh? Cute name." Sonic said. I blushes a bit after he said that. "So what are you doing out here?" Sonic asked. "W-Well I was going on a walk b-but then I ran into you I guess...What about you?" I asked him in a quiet . "Oh well I live here. I'm not allowed to be seen by anyone." Sonic said. "Then w-why are you talking to me right now?" I asked. "Well you're different. I kinda trust you since you're always kind of alone most of the time." Sonic said. "Ok w-well I- wait how do you know I'm a-always alone most of the time?" I asked scared. "Well I've always hung out with you guys Donut Lord and Pretzel Lady! Except no one knew I was there!" Sonic said.

"Heh y-you sound like me." I pointed out. A small tint of pink is then plastered on Sonic's muzzle. "Anyways since you're here you wanna maybe hang out?" Sonic asked. "Yeah sure why not.." I replied. "Great come on!" Sonic exclaimed as he came up to me and carried me bridal style. "Hold on." He said. I held my hands on his shoulders. He then started to run very fast then we came to a sudden halt. I look over and I see a hole. "Woah! W-What is this place?" I asked. "This is my cave! It's where I live." Sonic said. We then head in inside and it looks so pretty. There was a bean bag chair, a ping pong table, and many other things. I look over and I see. "No way!
You have the Flash comics?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah I do! I have the entire collection!" Sonic said. "How'd you get these?" I asked. "Got them from a library." Sonic said. "I never expected you to have such a nice home. N-No offense!"I told sonic quietly . "It's ok. Wanna play ping pong?" Hey asked. "Sure!" I said. He gave me a paddle and he got a ball. He then went to the other side of the table and he threw the ball. I tossed it pack as I had a little bit of trouble hitting it back. We continued to play until I accidentally threw the ball and it hit a brown bag making whatever it had inside fall out. Sonic turns around and he gasps. "Oh no!" He says as he drops his paddle to the ground and collects whatever fell out of the bag. "Oh my god. S-Sonic I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean to." I stuttered as I step away from him.

"No no it's ok! Hey it wasn't your fault don't blame yourself." Sonic said softly. I then see golden rings in his hands. "What are those?" I asked him as I pointed at the rings. "Oh these are golden rings. It's how I travel around. I think of where I want the other end of the ring to appear and I throw it." Sonic explained. "And if I'm ever discovered by someone else I have to run way. I can't be seen it's the only way for me to stay safe." Sonic said as put the rings back in the bag. "S-So where are you from?" I asked him. "I regularly came from an island. Everything was perfect. I was told to keep my powers hidden. But like every other kid I didn't and I lead bad guys to my home." Sonic explained sadly. "Who took care of you? Did you have parents?" I asked him.

"I didn't have any. I only had a guardian. Her name was Longclaw she was an owl. She would always take care of me and she gave me the rings to make sure I wouldn't be found. Sadly she sacrificed her life for me." Sonic said as he hung his head low. "I'm sorry...I-I shouldn't have asked." I said sadly. "No it's ok I'm used to it. Anyways it should be time you go home your parents would be scared if you weren't home." Sonic said as he changed from his sad mood to an optimistic one. He then carried me bridal style again as we headed off to go to my house. We made it back as there was a halt. "And here's your stop!" Sonic exclaimed as he set me down gently.

"Hey Sonic?" I called out. "Yes?" He asked. I lean in and I kissed his cheek. "Thanks for today." I see a blush come up his face. "Y-Yeah anytime (N/N)." He said as he rubbed his neck. I waved at him as I head over and went to my house. That hedgehog is so cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4/20/22 update (hehe 420-)
I just had to fix this cuz istg I hated how it was with (y/n) s-s-s-stuttering.
I was 14 at the time ;;
But now 2 years later I know more lolol
Pls still make fun of this chapter it amuses me -w-