Yandere!Sonic x Reader

Requested by gachataileenathefox ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Watch out in the end there's a surprise....

(Gf/n)= guy friends name.

Warning: slight gore, cursing
Read at your own risk my worms.

Sonic's P.O.V
(Y/n) Wachowski. The girl I had my eyes on ever since I arrived on Earth. She's beautiful and overall breathtaking. She's kind and caring. The way her (e/c) eyes shine in the light and her (h/l)
(h/c) hair flows in the wind. Everything about her is perfect. She's my everything. My life. My purpose. It's all about her. And for some reason she has to go to this "high school". That's where I usually spy on her. I've been spying on her for quite a while now. I know what she does at every hour , her schedule, everything about her I have memorized just to make sure she's safe.

I want her to be mine. Only mine. No one else can have her. She belongs to me. And she won't resist me. And if she does, I'll make her love me.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Ughh school is so useless! Mr. Gonzales lectures are so boring. I wish I could just leave this hell already. But luckily this is my last class so I'll be able to get away from this wretched hell they call a school.

"Psst (Y/n)." I heard someone call. I turn to where I heard the voice and I see (Gf/n). "What is it?" I whisper to him. "Wanna hang out near the park after school?" He whispered. I gave him a thumbs up and nodded. "Alright meet me at my locker after class." He whispered back.

After the boring lecture about space and what it contains, the final bell rang and everyone was leaving the school. I went to
(Gf/n)' s locker to meet up with him.

"Oh hey (N/N) come on let's go to the park." He spoke as he grabbed my hand and start to run off to the direction of the park. We made it there safely even with (Gf/n) running around like a maniac. We went over to the swings and got on them. We both just basically just talked about how our day was. It was very fun hanging out with him, but as we were talking I couldn't get the feeling that someone was watching us. And every time I felt it it would send shivers down my spine. "H-Hey (Gf/n) I think I should go home. You know how my dad is if I'm late." I said to him as I mentally save palm myself for stuttering. "Oh sure no problem (N/n)" (Gf/n) said.

We then started to walk to the direction of my house. (Gf/n) usually walks me home so nothing bad happens to me. But as we were walking I still felt that feeling of being watched. I then get closer to (Gf/n) as I held onto his arm. I heard him chuckle and he puts his arm around me. I let out a sigh of relief as we finally made it back to my house.

"There you are honey I was about to go out to search for you." Dad said. "Dad I just stayed after school with (Gf/n) at the park. He was watching over me so don't worry." I said as I hugged him. Sometimes I may love my father to bits but he can be very overprotective.

"Thank you (Gf/n) you may go home now." Dad said as he thanked him. "No problem sir have a nice day." (Gf/n) saluted as he turned and began to walk away. "Wait (Gf/n)!" I called out. "Yes?" He asked. I went up to him and I kissed his cheek. "Thanks for watching over me. See you tomorrow!" I said to him as I walked back to my house. "Y-Yeah I'll see you tomorrow!" (Gf/n) called out. I waved to him as I closed the door. I let out a sigh of relief as I went to my room to do my homework. But as I open my note book I see a note.

Meet me at the forest entrance at 6:00pm. I have something to tell you

Sincerely, (Gf/n)

My heart skipped a beat. A small blush creeps up on my face. I hide my face in my hands as I squeal. I look at the time and it's 4:30. Ok good I still have time to finish my homework then I'll go and meet up with him.

~time Skip~

Sonic's P.O.V
Did

She

Kiss

HIM?!

No no no no no no this can't happen. She's only supposed to do that with me! I'm the only one who gets to be with her not some douche from her school!! I'll bet he'll just play with her heart and break it like the bastard he is! I'll make him pay! For taking away my (Y/n)!

A smirk creeped on my face as I head back to my cave. Now we come to the part where I choose how my victim will die. Hmm? How should I get rid of him. Should I stab him? No too old fashion. Should I burn him? Nah it's unpopular. Ah ha! I know how.

I head out of my cave as I follow that (Gf/n) guy. He seemed to be waking to the forest. Perfect. I creep up behind him as I tackle him o the ground. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MAN?! GET OFF ME! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU AILEN LOOKING ASS!" He yelled.

I chuckle as I take out a circular saw. "You shouldn't have talked to my (Y/n) you jerk." I said with venom. "Don't you dare think of hurting her you asshole!" He exclaimed. "Oh I wouldn't dream of it~ I only want her to love me and it looks like you were in my way." I say to him. "Now she won't ever love you. Because you won't exist anymore." I said as I start to dismember him. I started off with his arms and legs. His screams were very pleasant. Just like that other guy before. After I finished I stand up and look at my work of art. Blood and guts were spilled all over the floor and my gloves. I smirk at his dead body.

"(Gf/n)! I'm here! I got your-" oh no. That voice. "(Y/n)?" I said as I turned over and I saw her eyes mixed with fear and sadness. I start to laugh uncontrollably as I drop t he circular saw.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
The blue creature in front of me started to laugh like a maniac. Did he do this to (Gf/n). I slowly start to back away as tears came out of my eyes. "W-What did you do to him?!" I yell out. "Simple. I killed him my dear (Y/n)~" the creature said. "H-How do you know m-my name?" I asked it. "I've been watching you ever since I laid my eyes on you." It said. I stayed silent as I stranded there frozen not knowing what to do.

"Oh my apologies names Sonic love, you're gonna have to have that name memorized because that's what you're going to be screaming~" Sonic said. "J-Jerk!" I shouted as I pushed him and I started to run away. "(Y/N)! COME BACK TO ME MY LOVE!" Sonic yelled. I tried my best to keep on running. But then I get tackled down and my wrist are pinned to the ground. "That was a bad choice my love I'm very good at running you know~" Sonic purred in my ear. "Finally you're all mine (Y/n)~" he said. And with that a cloth was put over my mouth as I slowly start to close my eyes. Drifting into a deep slumber.

Hee Hee hA hA I'll try to make more one shots. Until next time.
Peace~