Sonic X Hedgehog! Reader

Requested by fanfictionbeast2020 ❤️

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Just another regular day here on Earth. At least I think it was. Why? Because these past few days there has been rumors that a hedgehog had saved Earth. But from what? I usually ignore these things but something is giving me a weird feeling. Like for example why is there another hedgehog here? I thought I would be the only one. Well I've lived in Earth ever since I was 4 years old. I forced from my home due to bandits taking over my hometown. That was the last thing that I remember from my past life.

Anyways I'm just here chilling on my tree that I live in. Weird right? Hedgehogs usually live in groups and in small spaces. Well that's what some humans think. But me I'm way different. I love being on tree tops and high places. And I especially love adventures! Well that's enough information about me. I'm gonna go check how Green hills is today. I quickly race down near the town. I get in top of a roof as I look over the town. I then see one of the cops who supposedly saved the world with the hedgehog. I look to his left and I see him! The hedgehog! Although he's blue? That's weird. But who am I to judge I'm a (f/c) hedgehog so I can't really say anything.

I see the blue hedgehog look over at where I am. I quickly duck over and I try to calm down. My heart was racing. Did he see me? I think in my head. I hope he didn't cause if he did it would be no good. Why? Easy I can't be seen by anyone not even someone else who is like me. I then hear some talking below me. "For the last time Sonic you're safe why would someone stalk you?!" A guys voice said. I try to get a peek and I see the cop and the hedgehog who's supposedly named Sonic. "I don't know? I just feel like someone's watching me! I saw someone staring at me while we were walking!" Sonic exclaimed

I giggle at their conversation but I immediately cover my mouth. 'Gosh darn it (Y/n)! You blowed your cover!' I yelled at myself mentally. "Did you hear that?" I heard sonic ask. "No?" I heard the other voice speak. Then all of a sudden I see the blue hedgehog in front of me. "AAAHHHH!!!" I scream as I begin to run away. "HEY WAIT UP!" I heard Sonic yell out. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I yell out as I try my best to outrun him and go back to my tree. Sonic then gets in front of me and I stop running as I bump into him.

"Woah....you're like me?" Sonic asked. "Y-Yes? Maybe? I dunno I'm sorry for bothering you and making you feel uncomfortable.
I-I'll go now." I stuttered as I begin to stand up and slowly start to walk away. "No wait." Sonic said as he grabbed my wrist. "I want to know who you are you're the only person who is like me." Sonic pleaded with puppy dog eyes. I sighed as I turn to face him.

"My n-name is (Y/n). And I'm a hedgehog like you I cane from a different planet but i was forced to leave my home due to some crazy bandits trying to take over my hometown and here I am now." I said. "Oh I'm sorry to hear that it somewhat sounds like what happened to me." Sonic said a bit sadly. "R-Really? What happened if you d-don't mind me asking." I stuttered. "No no it's ok. Back where I used to live was beautiful there were loopy loops and many other great places to run. I was told to I had extraordinary powers and that I had to keep my powers a secret. But like the child I was I ignored it and I lead some bad guys to my home. My guardian ,Longclaw, tried to help me escape but she got shot by one of the bandits. She then gave me some rings that told me I could use  to escape to different universes.  And in the end she sacrificed her life for me. So yeah...." sonic trailed off. I get closer to sonic as I hug him. He flinched a little bit then he hugged back. "I'm sorry to hear that Sonic. I shouldn't have asked." I said as I hugged him tighter. "It's ok it's not your fault." He says as we soon separated from the hug. "Well I'll see you around then Sonic!" I said. "Yeah I'll see you- wait how did you know my name was Sonic?" He asked. "I have my ways bye bye!" I said as I blew him a kiss and I ran to my tree.

Sonic's P.O.V
I felt my cheeks warm up after she blew that kiss towards me. Wow she's so beautiful and kind. (Y/n) huh? I surely will be seeing her around. But until then I'll be figuring out ways to win her heart!