Sonic X Reader

Request from http-lildevil 💗

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Ugh I swear high school is going to be the end of me! All these homework's and tests seem useless to me. But today is the end of my life. I got math homework from Mrs.Garza. And I swear that lady as no chill whatsoever. I came back home after a long day of school and I entered the house. "Mom! Dad! Sonic! I'm home!" I exclaim as I sigh and close the door. I then get tacked down by Sonic. "(Y/n)! You're home! Why did you leave me!" Sonic exclaimed over dramatically. "Oh sonic come on don't be such a drama queen. I literally left for like 7 hours." I told him. "But that's a lot!!" He continued to whine.

"Ok fair point but I'm home now and that matters." I say as I kiss him and I stand up. I then went up to my room and I put my backpack down as I take out the math homework for today. I place it on my desk and I grab my phone so I can use the calculator.

Sonic's P.O.V
I look over and see (Y/n) in her desk. I sigh knowing she's doing her homework. She never pays attention to me when she does her homework. Hmmmm? Think Sonic think. Ah ha! I've got an idea. I'll just try to make her pay attention to me. I smirk evilly as I walk into her room. She hasn't noticed me yet. I get right next to her and I crawl up and I sit on her lap.

"Sonic what are you doing now?" She asked. "Nothing I just want to sit here." I said. I then feel myself get picked up and I'm placed gently on the ground. "Not right now sonic, I'm busy right now. We can cuddle later." She said as she went back to working on her homework. I just pout at her as I began to walk away from her room. Another idea pops up in my head. But for this I need Ozzy. I go downstairs and I see Ozzy just laying on the ground sleeping. "Hey Ozzy! Look! It's me Sonic!" I whispered to him.

His head then perks up as he stands up and he licks my face. "Aww come on Ozzy that's gross!" I exclaim. Ozzy then stops licking me and he sits there. "Ok follow me boy." I say as I motion him to follow me. He then begins to follow me as we made our way to (Y/n)'s room. We made to her room and I got on top of Ozzy like if I was riding him as a horse. "YEEHAW!" I yell out as I barged into (Y/n)'s room. "What the heck?!" (Y/n) yelled out. I began to run around the room with Ozzy. But then I fell off Ozzy and I hit the floor. (Y/n) then starts to laugh. "Aww come on! That's not funny at all!" I say as I pout at her. "I can't laugh at you anymore you look so adorable." (Y/n) cooed. I then get picked up by her and she holds me like if I was a baby. "Who's my little baby? You are!" She said as she began to tickle my sides.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
"HAHAHA (Y-Y/N) STOP!!" Sonic yelled out. "Not until you say the magic word" I told him.
"P-PLEASE!!!" He yells. I then stop abruptly and I kiss his forehead. "Hey (Y/n)?" Sonic asked. "Yes?" I told him. "Can you leave your homework alone? Please? I wanna be with you!" Sonic asked. I took a moment to think about it. "Sonic you know how much I love you so I will be with you for a while." I told him as I sighed.

"Yes! Thank you so much
(Y/n)! I love youuuuu!" Sonic exclaimed as he kissed me. I just giggle at his actions and I walk over to my bed. I get in my bed and I pat the spot next to me motioning Sonic to sit next to me. He immediately sits in the spot and he leans on me. I then feel him snuggle onto me. I snuggle onto him as I rub his quills. "I love you (Y/n) did you know that?" Sonic said. "Yes I do you tell me nearly everyday." I say as I kiss his cheek.