Sonic X Angel! Reader

Requested by PATSw0RLD_Leader ❤️

(Y/n)'s P.o.v
We made our way to downtown to see what the big explosion was. I look and I see Sonic on the floor unable to move. I then hear Dr. Robotnik start laughing like a maniac. I see him take out some guns out of his ship. Dad and Mom try to see what they can do to help. But the guns were readying. Dr. Robotnik was about to push the buttons but I got in front of Sonic. "Stop! Don't hurt him! Please!" I yell out loud. "Foolish human. You can't order me what to do so stay in your place! Or I'll bury you 6 ft under." He growled. But I didn't move. I'm not gonna give up on Sonic.

"Well then this was your choice." I heard Dr. Robotnik say. Then suddenly I felt a pang of pain rush over me and I hear screaming from the people and my mother and father. "(Y/N)!!" I heard my father yell. My feet felt weak. I feel to the floor. I heard a ringing through my ears and I see dad and mom rushing over to me. Both of them were crying as I heard their sobs. I felt my eyelids getting heavy.
"(Y/n) stay with us don't close your eyes." Dad says. But I couldn't help it. My eyes they were tired. I wanted to close them. I felt everything in my body give up. The last ever thing I ever saw was a blue light shining ever so brightly. Then everything went black. Forever.

Tom's P.O.V
I held (Y/n)'s body delicately on my hands. He killed her. My precious daughter. My only daughter. Maddie was crying as she leans on me and touched
(Y/n)'s cold cheek. There was soon another explosion and we see that Dr.Robotnik was pushed onto the ring that Sonic had put out. The ring closes and Sonic starts whooping out loud. "Hey guys! We did it! We di-" Sonic cuts himself off as he sees (Y/n)'s body in my arms.

"N-No. Is...Is she....?" Sonic trailed off as I see tears form in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry S-Sonic but s-shes in a s-safer place now." I tell him as I stutter. "NO! SHE CAN'T! I WAS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME. I DON'T WANT YO LOSE HER LIKE LONGCLAW!" Sonic yelled as he took (Y/n)'s fragile body on the floor and he tried to do CPR on her. But when he tried to check for a heartbeat he gasped and he started to cry. He hugged (Y/n)'s body and he started to sob loudly.
Me and Maddie go up to him and we hug him and he continues to cry. Everyone stays silent as some people take of their caps and put it to their hearts. I hope my baby is in heaven as an beautiful angel.

~*~*~*~*Time Skip*~*~*~*~
1 month later.....
Sonic's P.O.V
Everyday is just painful for me. I don't know how to be happy now. After (Y/n)'s death the town has become sad and gloomy. It didn't seem like Green Hills. It's more like Blue Hills. Every day everyone has been mourning over the loss of a citizen. Because she was the one who talked to nearly everyone in the city. She helped with her father. She joined in community activities. But without her around it's so depressing and lonely. I miss her greatly. I never had the chance to tell her I love her. It's all Eggmans fault. If it wasn't for him she would've still been here by my side. Holding hands. But now that'll never happen.

I went out to go for a run to get many things off my mind. I run into the forest to where my old cave used to be. I sit by a nearby tree and I stare off into the distance. I felt like I was going to sleep until I heard a voice. Like someone was humming a tune. I stand up and look around. I then feel someone touch me. I turn around quickly and I can't believe my eyes.

(Y/n)! She was here but she was in a long white dress with her wings spreading out and a halo floating on her head. I began to break down in tears. I felt all the guilt that I had that same day wash over me. "(Y-Y/n) I'm so s-sorry. I should've done m-more. I should've been t-there for you. And now you're gone. B-Because of me." I choked out the words as I continued to sob. I then felt her hand on my cheek. She then raises my face to meet hers. She smiled sympathetically. "Sonic it's alright. It wasn't your fault. Don't worry now. I'll be the one to protect you. To be there by your side. I love you." She said softly as she hugged me. "I love you to (N/N)." I replied. We then parted away from the hug and she blew me a kiss before flying off into the sky.