~Four- Im floating! ~

Y/n POV:

Surprisingly our house was done in one day and i was to lazy to unpack so I just passed out on my bed. The next morning i woke up to the feeling of somebody staring at me, I opened my eyes and saw Angelo staring at me.
          "What's going on Angelo? Is everything alright?" He nodded and grabbed my hand and showed me. I'm guessing that the big family in our living room is the Madrigals all of my family was out there "You go out there I'm gonna freshen up ill be out in a sec, alright?" I told Angelo
          " I made a new friend, his name is Antonio and his gift is that he can communicate with animals."  
          "Oh thats good that your making new friends, now go in the living room with the others alright?" He waved bye to me and then left. I wore a beautiful flower embroidered dress
Example:

 I wore a beautiful flower embroidered dressExample:

( doesn't have to be this outfit )

Once i walked out of my room everybody looked at me and my mom spoke " Oh and this is my middle child y/n, y/n these are the madrigals." I smile and wave. Angelo and I'm guessing Antonio walk up to me and Angelo said
" Y/n look! This is Antonio, Antonio this is y/n!" Antonio waved to me and I waved back.
" Ive heard a lot about you y/n. Camilo talked about you to me and Dolores all of last night!" I blushed a little. I'm pretty sure Camilo heard what Antonio had just said since he came and said.
" Antonio! Why dont you and Angelo go play?" And just like that then ran off. Camilo tried to act cool...keyword tried. He leaned Against the wall next to me and put a smug look on his face and said. "oh hey y/n didn't see you there.." i rolled my eyes playfully.
" Camilo I'm pretty sure you saw me walk in." I said. A woman with a beautiful yellow dress came up to me and said.
" Hi ! I'm Camilo's mom but you can call me pepa ! It seems that you two are getting along quite well!" I was about to say something but then i saw Antonio about to fall down the stairs ( yes the hernandez family has a two story house DEAL WITH IT ( the next sentence is gonna sound cringe but bare with me )) before he hits the stairs i use my telekinesis and make him float in the air with dark purple particles all around him.
" I'm floating!" He yelled. Everybody looked his way
( here's an image of what you would look like using telekinesis )

A/n: It's been like a week I think since I published this and every time I look at the comments it's all about her TITS ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THE COMMENTS NEED TO SEE A THERAPIST OR SOMETHING LIKE STOP TALKNG BOUT HER TITS PLS IM BEGGING YOU

Camilo looked at me surprised. I put Antonio down and went up to him and said, " Antonio you need to be careful while playing with Angelo i dont want either one of you guys hurt, alright?" He nodded and ran off with Angelo. I looked at Camilo and said, " What? Jealous of my gift?" I smirked at him and went back into my room. But he soon followed along....