3. I have a plan

~Ignacio~

"YOU RIPPED HER BEDSHEETS!!?" Tiras's laughter boomed across the forest making the trees blow with a happy cool breeze. "You're so lucky she's an ignorant human!" He kept laughing "I can't breathe" He started chuckling and taking deep breaths trying to catch his breath. "Who knew you'd be so flirtatious~" Ignacio grumbled looking the other way.

"It was supposed to be a threat and for your information, it worked she was trembling in fear."

"Or maybe she was trembling in anticipation~" Tiras gave a teasing wink

"Whatever."

"Dawww~ Your no fun." He tried pinching his cheek, but Ignacio slapped it away harshly. "Ow"

"Aren't we supposed to be discussing our mission??" He said with malice

"Right, right, well you're the expert" Ignacio gave a smug smile

"Why, thank you~" There was a short silence. "You want me to come up with a plan all by myself, don't you??"

"What a wonderful idea!" Tira's clapped his hands together with a big teasing grin.

"I hate you."

"No, you don't~"

"I hate that your right. So, I was wondering what we will do if the humans are planning on taking more land from us?" His best friend's bright smile dropped.

"Don't know. That's for the council to decide." His voice was monotonous no longer holding any childish joy.

"What will you do??"

"That's something I'll rather not think about Ignacio" His eyes snapped to him showing a howling storm of pure fury before slowly calming down. "But I can guess what the others might say. Erebus would probably get ready for war, Dianthus will want to attack right away so she can fight in the front lines, and Ashmit would take this as an opportunity to cattle more humans."

"You're scared your sister is going to get caught in the middle of it don't you?" The wind blew harshly creating an eerie atmosphere as Tiras suddenly stopped moving fists balled up.

"Yes, and I'm afraid that I will lose myself to a raging storm if that happens." Ignacio put his hand on his shoulder.

"We'll keep her safe and out of harm's way. I won't let her fate become the same as our parents." Tira's smiled gently at him.

"Thank you," he looked up "Oh, we're here!" An abandoned temple slowly crumbling from years of erosion and isolation leaned before them. Crescent moon symbols littered the remains of the place of worship, its once elegant painted windows were smashed in leaving only fragments of the original art pieces scattered around the earth. Yet, it glowed in the sun as if the Goddess still blessed the structure in all her glory.

"Broken down moon temple perfect," Ignacio said with sarcasm Tira's just happily walked in without a care.

"You're welcome to sleep outside if you want."

"Oh, you know I will."

A giant tree shoots from the inside of the temple its orange and golden leaves gracefully dancing to the ground. An array of symbols lost to history was expertly carved onto it. The painting on the stone wall was dull and chipped from age yet the clear outlines of wolves and people dancing and praising the moon were still vivid. Most importantly there were benches both made from wood and carved from stone all over some smashed in from the roof caving in but others perfectly intact. Tira's stepped towards a rectangular bench made from wood carefully lifting the seat revealing a secret compartment filled with untouched blankets and pillows. Each one seemed carefully embroidered with stars or moons making Tiras smile gently.