Chapter 2 {RE}

3rd P O V

While his mates could have sensed him as their other half Lucian couldn't. The moon goddess who once held complete control over the destined love of supernatural beings no longer has her magic at complete disposal to herself, so beings Bornt in the present age of time may not develop the senses needed to identify their mate or mates. Until their mate/s have confessed. then is when they would be made aware of their mate or mates.

"Would you like to come with us Lucian" his mother whispered to him "No mother Vashon and Layla are somewhere in the gala, were supposed to meet up, you and father can go ahead" he told his parents and they headed towards the monarchs of their neighboring kingdoms.

Lucian looked around in the gala for his friends before wandering off into crowd to further search. Walking up and down and back and forth in the cluster of beings was to no avail but he did sight some of Lymphea's strawberries on a serving table in a platter not far from him. His eyes sparkled at the sight while his mouth secreted saliva and cheeks pucker. Lymphea is the realm of vegetation and plants, the most delectable fruits are harvested from this realm. Lymphea doesn't just achieve its title like that though, the immense effort and time that goes into the care and harvesting of its vegetation along with its fertile land is what withholds its title. What makes these strawberries so special is the period it takes to blossoms and mature the minimum time being a whopping ten to fifteen years.

Forgetting all about what he officially planned on doing Lucian swiftly walked towards the pyramid of strawberries. Lucian tip toed and gently picked the large heart shaped particularly scarlet strawberry from the very top at the center of the pyramid. It was a beauty. He brought the berry to mouth and opened his soft plump pink lips slightly displaying his pearly with teeth.

Unknown to him there were four men watching his every move, they were furious that other people than themselves could take in the sight if Lucian. They intensely watched as his pretty mouth come in contact with the strawberry, as his teeth pierced the delicate flesh, as his pink lips closed around the red fruit, Lucian suckled the berry faintly before removing from his mouth. He tilted his head back as his taste buds were filled with the sweetly fresh flavor of the strawberry that had a slight tang, revealing his alluring sun kissed ivory skin. He began chewing the berry in his mouth, his lips stained red from the fruit.

Ace, Silas, Azalea and Damon were enraged when they saw others looking at their Lucian especially the ones with hungry eyes. Unknown to them that their not his only mate, they all simultaneously walked towards Lucian to block him off from those watching him and relinquish the mates bond.

All approaching at the same time, a tingling sensation went through their heads and they immediately knew that they were all his mates. They didn't care though all they wanted was Lucian and they wanted him now.

Ace went behind Lucian as Damon went in front of him, Silas to his right side and Azalea to his left side. Ace held onto his waist tightly before bending down and burrowing his face into Lucians neck to fulfill his desire for Lucians scent.

Lucian snapped out of his trance and quickly swallowed the chewed up berry in his mouth. Around his wrist tiny vines with thorns grew as to protect him. His fairy magic. The guys watched as this happened fondly as they knew he can't hurt them but they found it cute. "Why are you people surrounding me?" Lucian asked innocently as he tried to free himself from Aces grasp.

To be continued...........