Author's Note, Must Read!

Hey guys!!
I hope all is well and that you're having an eventful summer or if it isn't summer for you as yet hopefully still well.

After thoughtful consideration and much thought, I've decided to CANCLE the continuation of this piece of writing.

So basically, I will not finish this book and will not be writing further chapters for it.

Why? If you're interested to know that is.

Well, it's been a while since I would have begun writing this 'book'. By a while I mean quite some time. Over the course of writing, I've faced many personal challenges with my writing and self-image.

I don't know why but I can't seem to put myself to write for this particular 'book', which is weird cause I've completed other books in my drafts and elsewhere during the same time period as I was working on this piece.

Fun not so fun fact: this is my first piece of writing centered on romance. Maybe that's the reason.

Additionally, I've taken huge gaps between the writing of consecutive chapters, and they were so 'huge' that my writing style and knowledge would have changed and improved respectively within those gaps. As a result, the writing is all over the place, literally. It's scattered.

Some chapters are barely scraping 600 words while others are leaping over 3500 words. My punctuation, grammar and vocabulary are undoubtedly not the best throughout but in some chapters it's better than others.

For this book, I didn't even complete or do a writing plan, I was just passionate on the idea of this book: the plot, characters, world building and so much more. But as we can all see; they're not articulated the greatest.

I'm going to enter a rant now, so digressing.

This was the first book I've ever published on Wattpad and kept up for more than a month, and it has been up for years, maybe two or three. And frankly only a mere 16 chapters were written over that period. And although I had a lot going on, I had enough time to complete it or write more chapters, but I didn't, couldn't bring myself to it.

But I never had the courage to unpublish the 'book'. It gave me confidence and I had begun writing it at a time when I was truly happy and courageous. And that was all thanks to Wattpad, well sort of. During quarantine, like everyone else, I was bored to death, and then time jump, Wattpad began a norm in my life, and I read pieces of writing on it almost every day.

And I remember like it was yesterday, my after school English teacher who is also a published author, complimenting my writing and giving me encouragement. This was after a little over a year of me on Wattpad religiously. His encouragement and praise transcended, and I needed it.

It made me write this book and ever since then I've received so much support and more.

But this book and everything that has to do with it has run its course and I no longer wish to continue a piece of writing that doesn't reflect who I am. It's honestly terrible. But it gave me, confidence, courage and happiness, and for that I enjoyed it.

Back to what I was saying now. The 'book' has its pros and cons. It's not even mediocre at best, it's terrible.

But it has been receiving a lot of attention and traction recently, and I feel it's best if I don't give false hope of future chapters and completion. So, this is the end.

If you would like to know how the story would have progressed, do comment and ask, I'll do a summarized follow up. It's the least I can do.

And I will be considering a complete rewrite with some changes if there are requests and if I feel as if I'm up to it.

I'll be publishing other works on my account in the future, so follow if you're interested. Thank you for your patience and support, it meant a lot to me, throughout the writing of this unfinished work.