Chapter 11 {RE}

3rd P O V

"I really wished we could have done this some other way but we have to move to another dimension with Lucian as soon as possible" Ace stood at the head of the table in the private sector with Azalea, Silas and Damon sitting around it. They looked at him confused as to what he said. "I'm assuming that there is a reason for this Ace care to explain" Silas stared at him suspiciously "I really don't think we have the time right now for explanation" "and why is that?" Damon questioned.

"Does this have something to do with what we saw earlier" Damon continued slightly aggravating Ace "yes, yes it does" Ace confirmed with clenched wrists. "Well you better tell us why we must move other wise we're staying here with Lucian" Azalea demanded.

"How should I start, well, a few centuries back the kingdom of Dragons soared with my parents being king and queen, my brother and I being the future heirs. This didn't last for long as my mother the queen had fallen extremely ill, our kingdoms elder was summoned to foresee the future of her health. During the process the elder collapsed and died right before us with my mother just after. While this was devastating, for the future of our Kingdom we had to find another elder to take the placed of the fallen one. Our search was short as just a day after the death of the previous elder another showed up at the gates of the palace claiming that he had foreseen the future of the kingdom and he that was destined to serve us. After pledging his loyalty he called me to his chamber in the attic and told me a prophecy, my prophecy" With a sigh Ace took a seat and continued with the others listening attentively.

"The prophecy entailed quite a gruesome future for me. If I remember correctly the elder said 'at sundown in the forest of dragons ten years in the future from the day your mother died a duel will be initiated between the two sons of dragons, the winner shall be the future king but destiny has already chosen and your brother shall be king meaning that you will lose the battle. With losing comes the divesting of your powers, you will no longer hold the title prince of fire dragons nor the ability to harness its power. That's not all destiny also states that you Ace will try and retrieve your power but at the cost of breaking and disobeying the laws of the universe which will in turn cause the imprisonment of your soul in the eternal prison of unbalanced quintessence'. I didn't know how to react once the elder told me the prophecy so without a word I left his chamber and went to the balcony to just think about what the elder had said. Then is when he showed up a man who promised that none of this would happen but I must give him my mate when I found them and I've finally found Lucian. The mans name was-" "Kiz'goloth" Azalea interrupted Ace saying the name with a venomous tone his body tensed.

"How do you know of him" Ace asked a little taken aback "well he's-" "Can't we just kill this Kiz'goloth" Silas expressed confidently whilst standing up, not worried about the danger his mate is currently in. "I agree with Silas can't we just kill him or banish him" Damon added looking over at Ace "That's definitely an option but-" Ace was once again interrupted by Azalea.

"Before you go and kill anyone you should know that Kiz'goloth is my brother my twin exactly" Azalea confessed with slight resistance "well I sure didn't expect that" Silas chuckled at the thought of such a coincidence when a thought struck his mind "if you and Kiz'goloth are twins doesn't that mean that Lucian is also his mate due to the twin bond" He wondered out "But shouldn't Lucian have not recognized us when we confided him of being our mates since we must all do it together" Damon thought with confusion written on his face.

"So Azalea would you still be open to killing Kiz'goloth since he's your brother" Silas deemed "I'm definitely open to killing him but he's powerful I must say that, I have a strong feeling he was the one responsible for the death of Aces mother and that elder and then a new elder showing up just the day after with a prophecy. And just like that he shows up with a deal, he's planning something and that's never good and killing him won't be easy as he undoubtedly overpowers us all in our most powerful forms" Azalea rubbed his head deep in thoughts. 

"The only logical reason for him to all of this is Lucian but something just doesn't connect or maybe something is missing" Ace thought out loud "Something is definitely missing I think we should have a chat with the moon goddess but for now we should get moving since he knows where we are" Damon said somewhat grasping the situation. "We will continue this meeting once we arrive in the other dimension" Ace stood from his seat as did the others "I assume that we all came to the conclusion that Kiz'goloth is a threat to us and our mate and we will be moving but to which dimension will we be travelling to" Silas asked "I haven't decided that as yet but the further away the better" Ace placed his hands on the table and leaned forward "Having been to the cosmic dimension before, I think we should go there its far from the one were currently in and is home to mortals, supernatural, shifters and aliens so incase he finds which dimension were in it won't be easy actually finding us" Damon concluded and walked to the exit when Aces voice halted him "we will leave at twelve tonight, gather anything you need from your realms or homes and be back on time" Ace dismissed the meeting and off they went into the grim dark night to prepare for the boundless future.

To be continued.....