Chapter 16 [Part 1]

3rd POV

"Come with me" Estephan said and proceeded towards his tower: Lucian, Ace, Azalea, Silas and Damon following behind him.

"Damon, I see you've found your mate, and you're not alone." Estephan chuckled and spared a glance at the mates as they continued walking.

"Took me quite a while" Damon huffed and ruffled the curious Lucians head of hair, to which he adamantly shoved the hand away, a prominent scowl now written on his face.

"Well, here we are" Estephan declared after a few silence minutes of walking, as he stopped before a tall brick tower, colored with faded shades of purple and slanting to the left. Three sole windows were seen at the highest peak of the tower, that also presented itself as the narrowest from sight.

He then unlocked the quite outdated notch that secured the wooden doors. Estephan and the others entered his antique home that was adorned with ancient and magical artifacts throughout the inside.

"I see you haven't changed that much since we last met Stephen" Damon scoffed with a small smile remembering their last meeting.

"I guess I haven't" He responded and ushered the others to take a seat.

"Stephen, dear brother, I'm quite happy to meet you again but before we continue our reunion, we need to talk," Damon interjected with a sigh and took a seat on the sole cushion chair and signaled for Estephan to also sit, who he calls Stephen.

"Before we begin, does anyone need anything, maybe a drink or something" Estephan offered and took a quick scan of the room.

"Not at the moment" Lucian surprisingly answered for the bunch seeing as no one needed anything.

"Well then, I'm ready to hear the reason for your visit to the cosmic universe" Estephan said, taking a seat and folding his hands attentively.

Damon then proceeded to explain it all, from the beginning where him, Ace, Azalea and Silas met Lucian at the ball. Their quite successful battle against Lucian's father and then the move to Aces kingdom for privacy and a home for Lucian and them.

Ace then took over from there and began on the appearance of Kiz'goloth, from the very beginning to his sudden reappearance when Lucian became their mate at his palace.

Azalea now explained his connection to Kiz'goloth. And finally, Silas talked about their loss of powers and abilities ever since entering this new universe, with the exception of Lucian and Damon.

"Wait, so Kiz'goloth is Azaleas twin and also one my mates, but he wasn't needed for the reveal of you all as my mates. You think that he's after me and you know he's powerful, so we moved to another universe to get further away from him and when we arrived Ace, Azalea and Silas lost their powers but me and Damon didn't. Why didn't me or Damon lose ours as well," Lucian basically summed up with his mates said and restated their already spoken curiosity.

"And why didn't you tell me about this?" Lucian added and continued his scowling. But his question was bypassed and gone ignored by his mates.

L U C I A N

After listening to the entire issue at hand from the beginning, I can't lie, I became utterly scared. Why didn't I lose my magic? What will happen now? Is Kiz'goloth going to come to this universe in search for me? When will we go back to our true universe?...