Chapter 7 {RE}

3rd P O V

Lucians mate along with Lucian left Aces chambers and started walking towards the dining hall with Ace in the lead. During the whole walk no one talked but just took in the simplistic, grand design of Aces palace.

Upon arriving at the dining hall Ace gestured for Lucian to sit at the head of the table. Lucian walked over to the seat as Ace withdrew it for him. "Thank you" He whispered as he sat down. On the left of him was Silas and Azalea with Ace and Damon to his right.

Lucians heart was beating fast way too fast. He was nervous sitting at the head of the table with his mate's all staring at him. They sat their for a few minutes as the food had not been brought out as yet, in pure silence, eventually it got awkward until Silas started a conversation.

"Lucian please do tell us about yourself. Your our mate and yet we know so little about you" Silas looked over at him with a prominent smile.

"Well I'm 17, half fairy half angel hybrid" Lucian looked around avoiding eye contact as he spoke "tell us something we don't know" Azalea chuckled and Lucian became flustered from this small gesture.

"Ummm well I like fashion, training my magic, books and cooking" Lucian spoke in pieces pausing a few times to think of what he likes to do. "Now you guy's tell me about yourselves" Lucian looked over at his mate's a little taken aback by his surge of confidence to ask a question. "Well-" Azalea began but was cut off by the opening of the door connected the dining room and the palaces kitchen.

Servants began entering the dining room with their breakfast in hand. "I'm sorry for the interruptions your majesties" the first servant apologized to them all for cutting short their conversation as she bowed "it's ok" Lucian suddenly spoke, the maid looked at him and smiled to which he returned.

In the maids hands were five servings of cinnamon porridge, she placed one in front of each member at the table. Other servers brought out yogurt with berries, lemon grass tea, almond waffles with black raspberry jam, eggs and dark coffee.

They began eating once all the food was placed on the table while sparing glances at each other once in a while. "Is there anything that you would like to do today Lucian" Damon placed his utensils besides his plate and looked at Lucian. Lucian quickly swallowed the waffles in his mouth and answered "I want to see my parents" he looked at his mate's with soft eyes to try and sell it a little more knowing that they most likely will say so to his request. They all simultaneously chuckled darkly "Sorry my prince, but you can't" Damon replied with little remorse.

Lucian looked down at his plate and pushed it away from him as he got up from his seat. The guy's looked at him curious, he then started walking away when Ace grabbed his wrist harshly "Where do you think your going" He asked him seriously "I need some time alone to think" Lucian whimpered. "Go to my chambers we'll let you have a few hours alone" Ace gestured for a guard to follow Lucian as he left.

L U C I A N

It's been about half an hour since the small commotion between me and my mate's. I'm having a hard time processing this all. I don't know how to feel about them, I mean they literally took me away from my parents. I can't get to see my friends anymore. I don't even know if I can still go to school and experience my last few years there, I was actually going to be training my magic. There's so much to think about. I hate the fact that when I'm around them I become so vulnerable that I talk and cooperate with them, I'm supposed to ignore them and try to find a way out of here.

Tears began falling from my eyes as I hold myself in a fetal position and wallow in despair. "Hey it's going to be ok" I heard a voice say in my head, it was weak and faint. I looked around seeing where it could have come from with a confused look on my face. "Hehe I'm in the vase, the flower from earlier that you used your magic on" I looked at the rose which looked slightly withered but I can still sense the draining life force from within it. "Hi there why did you talk to me" I asked her, yes it's a her, genuinely curious as to why.

"I can sense how you feel as you have a connection with plant life. I've been observing you since this morning and figured you don't want to be here with your mates and that your having a tough time processing your thoughts I sadly can't help with that, but I do know a way out of the castle without anyone seeing you" My ears perked up at the last piece of what she said "well aren't you going to tell me" I walked up towards her.

"Turn around and walk straight forward there's a hidden door there that leads to the balcony. When you were gone for breakfast I saw the maid that came to tidy up the room open it. It seems your mates probably hid it on purpose with a glamour" The rose swiftly said. I turned around and walked straight to where she said. I pushed on different parts of the wall but not a single door opened or even appeared.

I tried again this time applying more force but still nothing happened. There's windows here why didn't I just use those to escape, I thought. I listened to a flower when there's literally a solution right in front of me. I moved towards the closed window, pushed the curtains away and tried opening it. The windows didn't even budge a bit. It was like they knew I was going to try and escape.

Stepping back I decided to use magic to try and break the glass "Starbit blast" I shot a solar energy blast of sunshine at the window hoping it would break, still it didn't even crack. I tried a more powerful spell "Sunshine Fury" extreme heat was channeled towards the glass to try and melt it but nothing came of that spell. I'm low on energy, but I'm sure I can make one last spell before I'm completely worn out. "Total Eclipse" A large amount of magic my Kingdoms seven suns was channeled and directed towards the glass, a loud shattering sound was heard, I did it yes its finally broken. I internally cheered. I then recalled how loud I yelled and the breaking of the glass was.....

As if on time the guard busted the door open and I'm sure my mates are on their way here. Quickly reacting I grew my fairy wings which belonged to the morpho rhetenor species and flew out from the opening. 

I was flying for a few seconds when I then heard Azalea "We are right behind you Lucian, not even a full day since you've been here and already causing mischief its going to be so much fun punishing you little prince but you can stop and return to us now and it won't be as severe" I heard him say in a devilishly eerie tone that left a void with each word he said. I spared a glance and looked back.

The guard that was in charge of me, his head was snapped off and he was dead. Azalea was shirtless showing off his godly body, large black wings sprouted from his back, his eyes a filled with darkness, and a look I can't decipher on his face. Ace was on a huge red dragon, when I say huge I mean massive, it's color was bold with blue and green accents, and fire along with some smoke emitting from its nose. Aces eyes resembled that of the dragon, he seemed more fierce aswell. 

Damon levitated with a staff in his grasp, it seemed as if a crystal was at the top glowing and a mysterious purple aura was surrounding him. And Silas he was also flying in the air with large bat like wings, his canines elongated shining from how sharp they were, his skin pale, eyes a bloody red and black blood vessels cracking around his eyes.

"I'm dead aren't I"

To be continued.....