Chapter 9 {RE}

S I L A S

"A deal it is then" I got up so did my new business partner and we shook hands. Apart from being the Dracula, I'm the CEO of one of the largest mining industries in the magical dimension, although I didn't start the business it was created by my ancestors a long time ago, my ancestors made some of the most priced and important jewelry of the magical dimension right here in this industry. 

I walked beside my new colleague as we chatted and made our way to the bottom floor of my building. "Until next time Silas glad we could've come to a conclusion today" he said as his bodyguards and him exited the building. "Jeremy call the driver I'm ready to leave" "Yes Mr. Cullen"

Hopping into the car, my driver drifted off. "So Silas how's your mate" My driver asked, he's more of a friend than a worker to me having worked in my family for years. "It's going well I guess with the exception of his escape day ago but we're slowly opening up to him" I lit a cigar and began smoking away "The kids probably scared you plan on letting him see his parents anytime soon and did you tell him about them" he peered looking back at me from the drivers seat.

"He'll see his family again but not for a while. And no we didn't tell him as yet and that doesn't matter" I answered honestly "it doesn't matter now, it's going to come back and bite you when you least expect it" Alfred sighed. "Loosen up old man and how's your wife by the way" "she's good we were recently talking about a child" Alfred chuckled after he said that.

"Finally, I've been waiting on you to say that for so long" I exclaimed. We caught up with each other until we reached Aces palace.

Saying goodbye to Alfred I left the car and flew to the palace. The guards opened the doors, bowing before me as I made my way inside. The calling of my name stopped me in my tracks, turning around Azalea was approaching me "How's business going Silas" He asked surprising me "the same old story its doing good as usual" "that's good to hear" he replied.

"Your conversation is so fucking awkward" Damon's voice penetrated the palace "Since when did you get here" I asked "Just now, you guys seen Ace?" He walked towards me and Azalea. "No" we both answered "Anyways what were you two talking about" Damon asks "Nothing much" 

"Can you keep it down a little" Aces voice was suddenly heard, looking around I didn't see him "I'm up here you morons" he laughed. Looking up we saw him on the corridors right in front of his room. "Your going to wake our little mate up" Ace tells us.

3rd P O V

"He looks so cute sleeping" Ace winks at the guys sneakily and they immediately rushed up the stairs to his room. Slowing easing the door open, the beautiful sight of their mate came into view. He looked so peaceful asleep, chest slowing heaving up and down, blanket covering up to his waist and shirt stuck to his sweaty body. The guy's crowded themselves around the now un cuffed mate. Lucian somehow felt the intense stares of his mate on him making him uncomfortable.

Stirring in his sleep he opened his eyes and took a glance at each of his mate's "Do continue sleeping my princess" Ace whispered and smirks at the now pink Lucian "stop calling me princess" Lucian demanded, but the guys just smiled with how cute he looked and sound.

Lips in a small pout with determined dark eyes that just looked doughy like a puppies. "You need a bath" Damon informed Lucian whilst smelling his chest and neck taking in the slightly salty smell. "Eww stop that" Lucian tried to push Damon away, his two hands on Damon's shoulder.