Chapter 5 {RE}

Lucian turned around and looked at Ace with teary eyes before going in for an even tighter hug with his father. A few quiet sobs left his mouth as his father pulled away from the embrace. Gabriel held Lucians face with both hands and looked him in the eye's "I'm sorry I couldn't save you, I'm sorry but please know that it's going to be ok please be strong for me Lucian and I love you, you mean the world to me Lucian please never give up. I'll be here waiting for you and don't worry your mates will take care of you I'm sure they will" Gabriel told at his son, his eyes also tearing up, voice fill with failure, sorrow and pure pain.

"But, but i-" Lucian was cut off by a finger to his lips from his father "shhhh" Gabriel hugged him one last time "It's going to be ok, be strong for me please my little prince" Gabriel gently pecked Lucian on his forehead before letting go of him.

Gabriel helped Lucian up and Ace pulled him towards his side by his wrist "please take care of him and love him and never hurt my little boy" Gabriel said to Ace, Silas, Damon and Azalea in a weak voice. They watched him with poker faces but nodded.

All Lucian did during this encounter was lean on Aces huge hard chest and weep in sorrow. "We shall take our leave now" Ace began walking and Lucian followed as did the other guys. The crowd watched as they left the building, different expressions playing on each of their faces. Lucians mom ran over to Gabriel. During this whole ordeal she was unable to move, shocked from what was happening. Gabriel and Flora embraced each other before leaving the gala and crying their way back to their Kingdom and the following week's ahead.

Back with Lucian and his mate's. Ace noticed that Lucian stopped walking, so did the others, they looked down at him and noticed he had fallen asleep. Silas went in front of him and caressed his face admiring his features "my pretty little prince must be tired from all the crying" Silas said.

Ace proceeded to lift him, putting Lucians arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Lucian  unconsciously reacted by locking his feet together behind Aces back and nuzzling his head into Aces neck inhaling his calming scent.

"Where will we be keeping Lucian" Damon asked "Let's go to my palace, no one but me and the servants occupy it. My Kingdom is full of dragon's and dragon's alone so no distractions" Ace replied, while soothingly rubbing Lucians back and a little lower enjoying it.

Damon opened a portal and through there they arrived at Aces palace in his chamber.

Ace moved towards his bed and laid Lucian gently down at the middle. The guys instinctively knew that they were going to be sleeping on the same bed with Lucian so they ridded their extra pieces of clothing and proceeded towards Lucian and began undressing him. Silas removed his crown gently placing it down on the gravitating shelf besides the bed. Damon removed his overcoat while Azalea his pants and boots. He was now left in his under garments, shirt and socks. They admired his beautiful long legs and rather plump milky white thighs. 

"This should do it" Azalea bent down before Lucian and unbuttoned his shirt then completely removing the piece of fabric, biting his lips while watching Lucians partially naked body. They all moved onto the bed with Ace on Lucians right side and Silas behind him while Azalea on his left with Damon behind him.

"I'm sleeping besides Lucian next time" Damon voiced playfully "same" Silas added sleepily. A few minutes of silence and they were all deep in slumber, Azalea and Ace cuddling Lucians body. closely.

To be continued.....